Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X-95 still having accuracy issues?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

X-95 still having accuracy issues?

I know that there have been a lot on the internet about the initial IWI X95's having accuracy issues. There was also some rumor floating around that IWI temporarily suspended importing guns while the accuracy issues were addressed.

Has anyone tested a newly manufactured X95 for accuracy to see if the issues still persist?

I saw a video yesterday showing a IWI rep competing at the 2016 FN 3 gun Championship, using an X95 topped with a RDS and a 3x magnifier and shooting IWI 55 gr FMJ ammunition. He did well in the match with the X95 out to about 380 yards.

If the X95's accuracy was on par with the SAR Tavor, I'd buy one tomorrow. But not if there's still issues. Anyone shoot a recent production gun for accuracy?
    Last edited by Beat Trash; 09-07-16 at 08:42.

Feedback Score
    As far as I know the X95 is actually combat accurate, on par with the Tavor and the like of Colt 6920 and so on. Basically, accurate enough to get the job done. My guess is that people were expecting better or even 'match grade' accuracy out of a rifle that's more expensive than the off the mill Colt, and end up disappointed when they found out that it isn't. Should it be? I dunno, we have to keep in mind that it was designed to be a CQC/combat rifle to be begin with.
    Last edited by Serious Account; 09-07-16 at 12:22.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From the videos I've seen I'd barely call it combat accurate. 4 to 5 MOA with decent bulk ammo and 2 to 3 MOA with match grade ammo

Ive also been watching these as I really like the Tavor except for a few things that the X95 addressed.
    Last edited by C-grunt; 09-07-16 at 15:40.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I was ready to order one when they were made available but waited for reviews before purchasing. Glad I did as I don't think a $1750 gun should have accuracy issues, regardless of it's role. It might be worth overlooking if the previous generation hadn't been consistently more accurate. If they fix the issue I'll buy one, but until then..

On a side note; Did anyone ever figure out what exactly was/is causing the issue?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    They say the MDR will be sub-moa, take down fighter jets, and be out in Nov.-Dec. Might wait for the American pup.

Feedback Score
    I think people are expecting way to much.
    I think combat accuracy is 3 to 5 moa.
    Get a bolt action.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes it would be nice but I think most people that buy these bullpups are just shooting for fun and taking it to a rifle course.
    I don't think they are taking their bullpups in mind of taking it to a 1k yrd range

And both the Tavor and x95 isn't free floated.
    But from what I read, the Tavor has a better chance making more free float with some aftermarket parts than the x95

At least that's what the guys at gear head works has stated

#ifyourhandtouchesmetal,I swearbymyprettyfloralbonnet,I willendyou

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Combat accuracy.......haha....

Is that a nice way of saying a rifle shoots like shit? Lol...... 4-5 moa? Are we talking about AKs or muzzle loaders here? I kid, I kid.....

.I'm going to have to watch some x95 videos tonight. That's impressive if the Israelis made that gun suck that bad.

Surely a non commie gun can shoot better than that?
    Last edited by cbx; 09-07-16 at 17:04.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Yes combat accuracy is the magazine way of sugar coating shit accuracy. For that price it's absolutely unacceptable.

Feedback Score
    I would say on par with an ak. But I do agree for that price it should be more accurate. Hell more durable.
    I think they charge that kind of price cause they can and people like me bought them. But I didn't expect the accuracy to be as bad.
    I guess if enough people complained and sale goes down, maybe they would do something about it

#ifyourhandtouchesmetal,I swearbymyprettyfloralbonnet,I willendyou

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just watched some x95 stuff...... Holy crap......what a shit gun....

My piston long stroke, suck ass, AR15 that is craptastic according to internet lore, made to not spec, in idaho, shooting wolf communistic ammo 55gr, of comradeness, hits every single time at 340yrds on a 10" plate, in windy ass idaho.......

A super garbage pail kids ptac rifle I have would shoot blossoms of death, inside of the pattern if an x95. How is this possible...? I hate the rifle.... I feel like I'm going to get an std every time I shoot it, it sucks that bad. How does a cheapie ptac shoot, better, than an x95 that cost almost 5 times more?

Anyone who bought an x95 should be hell of pissed..... Why buy an x95 when basically any other shitty commie gun like a chino sks, AK, or any other type shit type will be as effective?

Mind blow all over the wall........oh wait, no it's not, cause you missed......lol.....

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast