Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: X-95 still having accuracy issues?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56 Bonded SP View Post
    Yep stock trigger.
    Triggers don't make guns more mechanically accurate, lighter triggers just help some people shoot better.
    So u could get moa if you had a better trigger

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    #ifyourhandtouchesmetal,I swearbymyprettyfloralbonnet,I willendyou

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tvfreakarms View Post
    So u could get moa if you had a better trigger

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    I don't know, maybe with an upgraded trigger and some handloaded match ammo I could shrink groups a little bit..

Right now I consider my X95 a solid 2MOA gun, and that is more than good enough for me. In fact, that is better than many of the worlds military service weapons.

I really like how I don't have to worry about Carbon fouling with my Tavor X95 either, the long stroke piston keeps my bolt and cam pin nice and clean. All the carbon builds up where it won't impede function of the gun.

Feedback Score
    Purchased new in Nov. 2016 a year ago, but finally fired it for the first time. I was sighting in the factory flip-up irons while seated at the chair, using cheap Remington 55gr FMJ from WalMart that comes in the green and white box (.223, not 5.56). I didn't measure the distance when I put the target up, which is on the far right. I later paced it out and it was roughly 37 yards. I'll throw a magnified optic on it later for accuracy testing, but a small red dot is what will eventually be installed for good.

It started out a little high and to the right. After getting dialed in, I'm content with this considering the ammo and using the irons. At this distance using the flip-up sights, if I aim for a nose and hit the left eye, that's good enough for me.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011