Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Different Kind Of Bears Bark Sawed Off 12 ga.

Feedback Score
    Shot it for the first time yesterday. Used the lightest 00Buck loads I had (1,250 fps). A little stout for my 61 year old wrists but certainly not punishing. After 20 rounds (ran out of the light stuff) no bruising of the wrists. After I got done shooting I found some Aguila Mini Buck (1,000 fps) at my local shop. Purchased some and will try them next week. They should be a pleasure to shoot. Oddly enough the red dot was sighted in perfectly already for 10 yards (or maybe it was 7 yards) with all pellets staying within a torso size target with a spread of about 10". I shot it with off hand on the forend, off hand thumb wrapped over the top rail, and arms extended in a Weaver stance. Didn't even try shooting from the hip because I wanted to take advantage of the red dot sight. I can get the red dot on target almost as fast as any of my handguns. Not bad for a range toy...........or is it???
    Last edited by MadDog; 09-10-16 at 11:19.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A tip of the hat to you sir,
    Well done.

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey

Feedback Score
    That looks great, nice work!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Just shot it with the Aguila Mini Buck rounds. At first I thought they were duds/squibbs as there is almost no recoil or report but the target told a different story. This thing is such a cream puff a 12 year old could shoot it one handed (if they could hold a 3 pound weight on target). So much fun I almost wish it was a semi-auto with a stick magazine. Hmmmmm that gives me an idea for a new project.

Last edited by MadDog; 09-13-16 at 11:00.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12