G&R Tactical
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Outdoor Home Surveillance Cameras

Feedback Score
    I purchased some Uniden Guardian cameras. They're just ok. Wireless transmission to the base station but still require AC power. They've got IR night vision but again just barely ok. I supplemented them with indoor cameras from Yi and they're cheaper and actually better. Set them up layered with the larger, obvious cameras drawing the attention and the smaller window cameras getting a better image.

To do it again I'd go for the full HD cameras as expensive as I could afford.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Arlo Pro had a few improvements over the first ( better battery life as one.) I am currently running two at my place where I was restricted by my HOA on external wiring and power and have been pretty happy with them, Pro also added 2 way audio so I use the front one as a door bell for package delivery.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelance View Post
    Arlo Pro had a few improvements over the first ( better battery life as one.) I am currently running two at my place where I was restricted by my HOA on external wiring and power and have been pretty happy with them, Pro also added 2 way audio so I use the front one as a door bell for package delivery.
    I can't get ARLO to respond fast enough. It seems like if the camera is recording and the motion sensor is activated, it takes a long time to get real time camera operation.
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234