Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: SIG P320 - striker fired game changer for me

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    If they release an X Carry frame with safety, I would pick up another 320. I purchased a 9mm Carry when they were first released, I shot and carried it for a while. Eventually sold it because there wasn't anything it could do better than one of my G19s and I'm heavy on Glock. My main gripe was I didn't feel like I could get a high enough grip. I shot it fine, the "feel" just wasn't there. I think the X frame will give me what I want, but I also want a thumb safety. I carry appendix, so a safety will help me feel a little better about pointing it at my junk.

Feedback Score
    http://www.apextactical.com/blog/ind...-for-sig-p320/ Apex is releasing new trigger only kits that claim to reduce the pull by 2 lbs.

Feedback Score
    Since some have been interested in the rolling changes to the gun, I saw a new one in the shop today. We had a compact 9mm with night sights (SKU 320C-9-BSS) with no lightning cuts inside the slide.
    Industry Disclosure: I work at a local gun shop.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDevil View Post
    I think the X frame will give me what I want, but I also want a thumb safety.
    I carry appendix, so a safety will help me feel a little better about pointing it at my junk.
    Agree, I also carried a compact for a while, but I went back to a 1911 cocked & locked.
    LW Commander just has a better feel, and I like the thumb safety.
    Glock 19 Gen 5
    Colt Combat Commander

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415