Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: SIG P320 - striker fired game changer for me

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Just purchased a 320 Compact w/safety (MA Compliant BS). Went to the range today. Light recoil and very accurate. The trigger was very good. Border line with my HK VP9. I found the grip comfortable, though the grip surface is slightly slippery to me. Will have to see how reliable it is in the long run. So far, I think I'm going to be jumping on the Band Wagon. Much more comfortable and easier to shoot than my Glock 19. Also, for those limited to 10 round mags, I don't suspect you'll have any reliability problems with the magazines. The mag bodies were dimpled to limit capacity and the round staggering was not changed. So far, I'm pretty impressed. Thats my 2 cents for what its worth.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    So, I heard that Sig won't be selling the MHS version (at least at first anyway).

Anybody know the part numbers to order and build something like the photos being promoted as the XM17?

Basically P320 RX compact flat dark earth with manual safety?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    OP, if I said I wasn't influenced by your excellent post, I'd be lying. Thanks and here's a pic of the one I picked up this afternoon.

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    OP, if I said I wasn't influenced by your excellent post, I'd be lying. Thanks and here's a pic of the one I picked up this afternoon.

556BR... you're welcome! And, glad I could be of help!

Cagemonkey... Talon rubber grip panels make all the difference.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thanks. Been thinking of getting some.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHart View Post
    556BR... you're welcome! And, glad I could be of help!

Cagemonkey... Talon rubber grip panels make all the difference.
    How you like the talons on the 320? Been considering grabbing some

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Shot 150 through mine today. Boringly reliable blaster. Basically the tool-gun most people want.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nova3930 View Post
    How you like the talons on the 320? Been considering grabbing some

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com
    I have a dozen or so polymer frame pistols, Glocks, M&Ps, and P320s. I've got rubber Talons on every one of them. Wouldn't have it any other way. They do an awesome job of giving some traction and a slight bit of cushion, all while looking good!

Feedback Score
    I'm glad to learn that the US Army has adopted the P320 as their sidearm. I think the troops are going to like this pistol and that it will serve them (and us) well.

Arizona Dept of Game & Fish also transitioned to the P320 - full size and chambered in .40S&W. The full-size .40 is my favorite P320! Such a smooth, soft-shooting, and easy shooting pistol. Just a pleasure.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just picked up my RX full size today. Trigger doesn't feel bad but it could be better. As soon as the gray guns trigger is back in stock I'm ordering it. Maybe head out tomorrow morning to break it in.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast