Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG P320 - striker fired game changer for me

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Blak1508 View Post
    Hey OP nice looking set you have there. I really enjoy mine, They balance well with a can on the end also. Congrats again

Thanks, Blak! Great P320 ya got there.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The modularity concept is cool as hell, it shoots nice and the for what it's worth aesthetics are simple but beautiful.
    If I wasn't so invested in Glocks, their mags, holsters, etc. the Sig P320 would be right up there with the Walther PPQ and the HK VP9 for me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    The modularity concept is cool as hell, it shoots nice and the for what it's worth aesthetics are simple but beautiful.
    If I wasn't so invested in Glocks, their mags, holsters, etc. the Sig P320 would be right up there with the Walther PPQ and the HK VP9 for me.
    Hi Benito.

Yes... I'm pretty invested in Glocks and M&Ps, myself. But I shed a few older pistols that I wasn't shooting anymore and those paid for the P320s for me. I do like them all in their own ways. We are blessed with so many great options. Sometimes it's difficult to decide what to carry on a given day! Let's pray we get to keep our firearms freedom. VOTE HILLARY DOWN.
    Last edited by DHart; 09-07-16 at 22:02.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I bought a Full Size and liked it so much I turned around and bout a Compact. Now I've got a Full Size 320RX on lay-away, that I may or may not trade the Full Size on. Why have 2 when you can have 3?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nova3930 View Post
    I bought a Full Size and liked it so much I turned around and bout a Compact. Now I've got a Full Size 320RX on lay-away, that I may or may not trade the Full Size on. Why have 2 when you can have 3?
    I agree. I have #3 en route to me as I write this. P320 Carry 40.
    Last edited by DHart; 09-08-16 at 14:32.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Layaway for guns is about the worst damn thing to ever happen to me. Wish there was a try before you buy program.

Nice Sigs... I'm considering one myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    Thanks, sadmin.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I like it.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    Layaway for guns is about the worst damn thing to ever happen to me. Wish there was a try before you buy program.

I had to make a rule, only one lay a way at the time. I'd get in trouble otherwise lol.

even worse though is the two best local shops have a deal with a local finance company, 12 months/0%. if I didn't know my wife wouldn't kill me. she has no issue with any guns I buy. told me I could have as many as I wanted when we married. financing guns is another story lol

Last edited by nova3930; 09-08-16 at 18:16.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've been a Glock fan my entire life, carried nothing but Glock on duty and personal carry. I purchased a P320 when they were first released and love that pistol. It has since replaced my G19 as my daily carry pistol and I plan on adding a full size and target model in the future.
    Very comfortable grip, decent trigger, and great price point IMO. The P320 Compact has become my go to pistol since owning it, for some reason I really like it compared to my Glocks.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast