Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG P320 - striker fired game changer for me

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I know it is off topic but I had to ask, What is this you speak of with layaway for firearms? I know some places but they all charged some ridiculous price to do the layaway plan.

On another note I love the RMR setup, who milled the RMR mount ? I was contemplating a RMR on the P320. I am not sure if I read this or not but is, or does Sig have a RMR ready P320 model where you do not have to get the slide milled? I know I read something but it may not have been Sig, I know a bunch of the other major hitters are already onboard and have offerings or they are in the pipe to come out at a later date.

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blak1508 View Post
    I know it is off topic but I had to ask, What is this you speak of with layaway for firearms? I know some places but they all charged some ridiculous price to do the layaway plan.

On another note I love the RMR setup, who milled the RMR mount ? I was contemplating a RMR on the P320. I am not sure if I read this or not but is, or does Sig have a RMR ready P320 model where you do not have to get the slide milled? I know I read something but it may not have been Sig, I know a bunch of the other major hitters are already onboard and have offerings or they are in the pipe to come out at a later date.
    The P320RX is a package deal that is pre-milled from the factory with Sig's Romeo MRDS installed. IIRC the retail is $799.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PaLEOjd View Post
    I've been a Glock fan my entire life, carried nothing but Glock on duty and personal carry. I purchased a P320 when they were first released and love that pistol. It has since replaced my G19 as my daily carry pistol and I plan on adding a full size and target model in the future.
    Very comfortable grip, decent trigger, and great price point IMO. The P320 Compact has become my go to pistol since owning it, for some reason I really like it compared to my Glocks.
    We're on a similar path. I've enjoyed Glocks for a long time. But in recent years, I've really appreciated the majesty of the M&P40 and, most recently, the P320. They're all excellent pistols, though.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blak1508 View Post
    All 3 of the local stores I frequent offer 90 days same as cash. $50/10% down whichever is highest and then 3 payments in 90 days....

Feedback Score
    if enjoying the P320 consider taking the armorer course. it's well worth it. the platform is truly unique and amazing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Squib308 View Post
    if enjoying the P320 consider taking the armorer course. it's well worth it. the platform is truly unique and amazing.
    Can the armorer's course be taken online by any chance?

I would like to be able to disassemble and reassemble the striker unit and the FCU.

===========================
    My P320 Carry .40 has arrived... and today, got some Talon rubber. Fantastic pistol. For me, this is about the ideal carry size, though I wouldn't mind if it was a little longer, like 4.25".

The full size at 4.7" is just a little longer than I prefer to carry, but boy does it shoot like a dream!

Carried in a High Noon Bare Asset holster.
    Last edited by DHart; 09-10-16 at 21:05.

Feedback Score
    Just adding a couple more pics with the Talon Rubber Grip wraps... These add some nice traction and just a tiny bit of cushion.

Feedback Score
    I am a fan of my 9mm P320. I easily shoot it better than my G19 when cold. I did add the Apex Flat Trigger to mine, initially just to try something different. Now the flat trigger is going to stay on the gun, just be warned if you are considering going that route. It killed the factory trigger for me.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I looked at the Apex but I have no problems with the stock one. I shoot at about the limits of my personal accuracy with it so not sure what it would buy me...

Feedback Score
    I really like the stock trigger and appreciate that it doesn't have a funky hinged lever inside the trigger shoe... Something that annoys me in the brands that use that kind of trigger shoe mechanism.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast