Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ballistic Advantage ALG 16'' Recce Build

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Ballistic Advantage ALG 16'' Recce Build

Quote Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
    Yeah, I was an 0311 in the Marines for 4 years, got out in November 2014. But all the reviews I've read about BA barrels have been very positive, so I'm confident it'll be a good shooter.
    Awesome. Main reason I asked is because BA also has a can square you away. I've had different things I needed done after submitting my order and each and every time he squares me up. If you haven't already done that.

Sweet thing is - even when they have stuff on sale, they still give you the military d9is09count. Some sites won't give both. Not BA. That's just another reason they are my go-to barrel guys. Quality-Service-& do military/veterans solid. Makes me pretty loyal.
    Last thing before I shut up.. melonited gas tubes and BCGs are good to go also.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 09-18-16 at 16:30.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Awesome. Main reason I asked is because BA also has a can square you away. I've had different things I needed done after submitting my order and each and every time he squares me up. If you haven't already done that.

Sweet thing is - even when they have stuff on sale, they still give you the military d9is09count. Some sites won't give both. Not BA. That's just another reason they are my go-to barrel guys. Quality-Service-& do military/veterans solid. Makes me pretty loyal.
    Last thing before I shut up.. melonited gas tubes and BCGs are good to go also.
    Hell yeah, that's awesome. I didn't know that, but I'll definitely remember it for next time. Thanks for the heads up.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
    Hell yeah, that's awesome. I didn't know that, but I'll definitely remember it for next time. Thanks for the heads up.
    Holy freaking cow my last post looks like I was either drunker than Cooter Brown or was speaking Illiterate Texan. Or both
    WTF Over, lol

Great service.

Military discount

Ask for Kyle.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Holy freaking cow my last post looks like I was either drunker than Cooter Brown or was speaking Illiterate Texan. Or both
    WTF Over, lol

Great service.

Military discount

Ask for Kyle.
    Hahahaha no worries man, thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12