Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wilson Combat 1911 in 45 acp

Feedback Score
    Gun funds have been slim lately, but Mr. Wilson is on the short list.

He will join Mr. Baer and Mr. Brown

Good Fellas.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't mean to hijack your thread OP, but I do have a related question.

I'm looking at a Wilson too. I pretty much want a Vickers Elite, but I want a rail and i don't want any of his or anyone else's name on it. The BCM gunfighter one is pretty close to what I'm looking for, but again, I don't want the markings.

What model do they make that has the features of both of those guns, with the rail, but without the markings?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by david05111 View Post

I'm looking at a Wilson too. I pretty much want a Vickers Elite, but I want a rail and i don't want any of his or anyone else's name on it. The BCM gunfighter one is pretty close to what I'm looking for, but again, I don't want the markings.

What model do they make that has the features of both of those guns, with the rail, but without the markings?
    It's probably best to just call Wilson and tell them what you want, they are a custom shop after all.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

You can order any Wilson Combat pistol without any markings. I would opt for a CQB Elite LE with the rail, ball end-mill relief cuts and no front cocking serrations or markings on the slide. Gray or Black. My son's BLK/GRY CQB Elite w/rail has the markings, FCS and standard cuts, but it was at the dealer and I got a screaming deal. They an always redo the relief cuts when (if ever) it gets refinished.

If ordering, I would check out Michigun Gunslingers. They did right by me on my 9mm CQB Elite.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    WC will build whatever you want...I didn't want all of the Vickers features or the Vickers branding, so I built a CQB with the Vickers style cocking serrations and a couple other items I wanted...give them a call, they will discuss with you all the various options, and provide you with a quote for your custom 1911

NC

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

As others have stated just call WC and see what your options are. A CQB-Elite with the railed frame upgrade and Vickers slide serrations would be a sweet setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thank you all for your suggestions. I'll probably call WC in the semi-near future about a build

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123