Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: M4C FL meetup?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I would be interested if I'm in town and not commuting for work, I would only ask no pictures.

Would need a lift, my ride is no 4x4. Perhaps uber? LULz

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I can seat seven , but if any of you are as swoll as Will you will not like the ride. With gear and kit it's more like 4. FWIW, I'm not pushing that location - we can go wherever works. The only thing is there is no running water or electricity and it's a 30min drive to anything so it depends what kind of day everyone wants to have.

FYI - I have street tires and it's a non issue. There's only a few areas of soft sand but even in the rain my 4Runner didn't see more than a few puddles 6" deep.

Will, I do plan on going to the UDT museum sometime. I wasn't really able to go anywhere but whenever I'm free and up that way I'll be there.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 09-15-16 at 08:40. Reason: removed unneeded vid
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter37 View Post
    I would be interested as well, if a date and time could be worked out.
    What do you at al think about Nov 6th at SEAL museum? or, 5th shooting, 6th Museum muster? This will be my first muster at the museum but by all accounts, it's a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    I would be interested if I'm in town and not commuting for work, I would only ask no pictures.

Would need a lift, my ride is no 4x4. Perhaps uber? LULz
    If we put cool ninja black bar thingy over your face? PERSEC will be maintained for those who require/request it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I can seat seven , but if any of you are as swoll as Will you will not like the ride. With gear and kit it's more like 4. FWIW, I'm not pushing that location - we can go wherever works. The only thing is there is no running water or electricity and it's a 30min drive to anything so it depends what kind of day everyone wants to have.

FYI - I have street tires and it's a non issue. There's only a few areas of soft sand but even in the rain my 4Runner didn't see more than a few puddles 6" deep. (Skip to the end of vid for what the *worst part* of the trail is like.)

Will, I do plan on going to the UDT museum sometime. I wasn't really able to go anywhere but whenever I'm free and up that way I'll be there.
    I'd lean more toward a full range with the bay for a group if outdoors. Museum wise, wait 'till the updated sections open in late Oct.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    If we put cool ninja black bar thingy over your face? PERSEC will be maintained for those who require/request it.

Acceptable, would need guarantee originals are sanitized(destroyed). Sorry to be the party pooper.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Those dates would work for me.
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Acceptable, would need guarantee originals are sanitized(destroyed). Sorry to be the party pooper.
    Easiest thing to do is simply state when pics are taking place and anyone who does not wish to be in them should stand over there.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Easiest thing to do is simply state when pics are taking place and anyone who does not wish to be in them should stand over there.
    story of my life. "stand over there" heh

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    story of my life. "stand over there" heh
    Such is the life of a ninja bro. That's what we have done in groups of LE and such at range days/gatherings where some worked covert (gang units, etc) and couldn't be in pics. Me, don't give a chit as a rule.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    The last weekend in Oct would work very well for me to go to Okeechobee. The first weekend of Nov would be tougher.

Is this an M4C-only type thing, btw?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    The last weekend in Oct would work very well for me to go to Okeechobee. The first weekend of Nov would be tougher.

Is this an M4C-only type thing, btw?
    If we are talkin' dudes yes. If female, no. I kid!

Matters not to me if no one else cares.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast