Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Arms Channel uploaded a pretty shameless smear of a Knight's Armament can.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    If I were a Youtube dude all I would do is say inflammatory comments to generate clicks.

Literally, that's all I would do. How much money did this thread generate for that guy?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I think it all started when he began wearing military Colonel markings while talking about his time in the USMC. He got called out on it pretty hard for playing fake Col, but some people have long memories. I'm aware of his "Kentucy Col" award, but that association makes it very clear it is not a military rank, nor should military rank be implied with it.
    I don't ever recall him suggesting or implying he was somehow a USMC Colonel. The Kentucky Colonel rank is fairly well known especially in the Midwest, which is where Tim is from.

Velocitas, Opprimere,
    Violentia Operandi

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    If I were a Youtube dude all I would do is say inflammatory comments to generate clicks.

Literally, that's all I would do. How much money did this thread generate for that guy?
    As this thread demonstrates you don't even need to say anything inflammatory, simply make honest but neutral comments and you'll send the fans that are emotionally attached to a brand or product into fits for not declaring something the greatest ever.

Of the YouTubers out there, I tend to watch most of the videos submitted by MAC and Mr. G&G simply for the wide variety of products they demonstrate and their production quality is FAR better than guys who review things from their bedroom on a webcam.
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Been watching him over the years and the only thing he pushes is his retail store. I've always found him pretty neutral in his reviews. And not really pushing the whole "price equals reliability" aspect we like to think is true.
    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nocalsocal; 09-17-16 at 16:55. Reason: Clarification

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    MAC is solid channel over all. His petra video had some nice footage.

The piston suppresor video was lame because he had the di gun undergassed to the point of no lock back.

But other than that, I enjoy and subscribe.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    MAC and Mr. G&G both have great channels. I respect their opinions.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    All that video really did was show that he is a DB chaser, just like everyone else on facebook.
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga

Feedback Score
    Interesting. Metered louder than I expected

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Providing NFA Trust Services to Texas Citizens

www.AtomicLabRat.com

Feedback Score
    People always tent to look to the numbers to see how a can sounds... because we're not there. It's not perfect, but it does give you a ballpark guess as to what can is more quiet. It takes being there to determine how it sounds to you. This video seems to just be a guy giving his opinion. I like videos like this. You watch several videos on the same subject by different guys, and you get a better idea of what the product is like.

I love that he stated the price. Every single time I see something cool that I like, my first question is is this something I could afford if I wanted one. This one is a bit pricey, but I'm betting it's a great can. This is the first review I've seen on it so far. I'm looking at a Surefire for my first, as I really like their brakes they mount on. It will be a while before I can really afford to throw down decent suppressor money, but it's always good to see reviews until then.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BallisticHarmony View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb7A...ist=WL&index=2

He clearly does not like KAC. He wouldn't even say their actual name, not once.
    Good thing he put it in big letters across the screen.

I was expecting a hit piece, but found a fair and balanced review. As my Brit friends would say, 'I have no idea what you're on about'.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast