Thread: Nitecore TIP, Tube & Inova Microlight Keychain light review.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Nitecore TIP, Tube & Inova Microlight Keychain light review.

Here is my review/take on these three awesome lights.

1. Nitecore TIP.
    Just got this two days ago- AWESOME light! Easily THE best small, keychain light Ive ever seen or used.
    Aluminum alloy housing, mine is very nice red metallic color, many colors available. Very quick to learn its use, seems to be built solidly and of quality construction. Here are the specs:
    USB rechargeable
    IP54 Rated
    4 Modes: 1. TURBO-360 Lumens @ 30 minutes 2. HIGH- 150 Lumens @ 1.5 Hours 3. MEDIUM- 35 Lumens @ 6.5 Hours 4. LOW-1 Lumen @ 46 Hours
    Peak Beam Distance-74 Meters
    Has Lock-out feature to prevent coming on in pocket.
    Key Ring rated @ 66lbs.
    Slighty smaller than my Nissan key fob.
    Been playing with this light a lot. Throws a beautiful WIDE perfect circle of light. One of the few things made in China I can recommend. Current price: $29.99

2. Nitecore Tube
    Had this one for a good while now. Another very nice, quality light. Ive used it many times, gave one to my gf too.
    Here are the specs:
    1. USB Rechargeable
    2.IP65 Rated
    3. MODES: 3 variable modes from 1 Lumen up to 45 Lumens max. 45 Lumens @ 1 Hour.
    4. Blue charging indicator light.
    Small light, not much bigger than a key. Mine has went thru washing machine twice now..no problems.
    Only con, it comes on in pocket sometimes. If it has a lock-out feature, I don't know about it.
    Current price: $9.90 Worth every penny.

3. Inova Microlight
    Have had this on my keychain for at least 6 years, probably closer to 7. A really reliable, nice bright little light with a great little, unique clip. Well made..Made In USA.
    Specs:
    1. Runs on 2X CR2016 Batteries. Just this year changed the batts for the first time!
    2.Different light/body colors. Mine is black with a green LED light.
    3.4 MODES: 1. 4 variable modes with strobe & signal. Unknown lumens, Im guessing around 30 or so max, down to one lumen or so.
    This light, too, has been washed more than a couple times. Carried daily for many years. Never once came on in pocket. Can shine a coons eyes in a tall tree, done it.
    Current Price: $6.60 At this price for a USA made light, get several!

All three of these lights are great. Ive used them, and still will. However, Ive taken the Tube & Inova off my keychain, and just have the TIP on from now on. I HIGHLY recommend this light, get one to your lady for sure. The beam on this is incredible.
    Would like to hear about your small lights, and opinions on these three as well. Hope this is useful.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Nice review, I saw this light mentioned in another thread and was anxious to hear more about it. Sounds like a cool little light for the price. Do you know how long it takes to charge the light?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazerblazer View Post
    Nice review, I saw this light mentioned in another thread and was anxious to hear more about it. Sounds like a cool little light for the price. Do you know how long it takes to charge the light?
    Mine came just about fully charged, haven't run it all the way down yet. I THINK, somewhere I read two hours, DONT quote me on it, cant remember. Yes, the TIP is an awesome light.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Mine came just about fully charged, haven't run it all the way down yet. I THINK, somewhere I read two hours, DONT quote me on it, cant remember. Yes, the TIP is an awesome light.
    Thanks for the reply! Please be sure to update the thread with your findings.

sent from LazerPhone