Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best place to sell a limited edition knife?

Feedback Score

Best place to sell a limited edition knife?

I was just thinking Ebay, but is there a good place where collectors congregate?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'd sell here on EE before I tried to sell on fleabay. You could also try EE on a knife forum.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Blade forums is the only place I'd try

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What kind of knife? Production, or custom? Well known, or unknown maker? Like new, user, or beater? These are all considerations along with price. Knives are buyers market item unless you have a one of very few, well-known, high end maker item for sale.

Blade Forums deals in mostly production, and mid-tech knives. For custom and high end stuff, check out the Usual Suspect Network. Both sites charge a subscription fee to access their classifieds, but you'll do better than ebay, IMO.

Feedback Score
    On second thought, maybe I shouldn't share the knife details until it's sold out everywhere. Don't wanna lose any potential buyers!

It's a limited edition semi-custom factory knife
    Last edited by BallisticHarmony; 10-06-16 at 14:50.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    bladeforums. no contest. Or instagram with #knifesale

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I see you picked up the LE ZT purple Wharnie 0392. How the hell did you get 5? Never mind, I don't want to know. If you want to sell them fast at a very small profit, Bladeforums is where you need to go. You have to be a paid member to sell though. eBay is where you can make more profit, but you have the fees and the possible hassles that come along with EBay. Sometimes being able to buy that many LE's means they weren't that in demand and you might not make much unless you hold onto them for the long haul like a collector. If you do that, I would trade them for other colors and make a complete set of the 0392 LE's. That whole set would be worth something in the future.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have bought and sold tons of knives on Bladeforums. Never had a bad experience.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Bladeforums was going to be my recommendation, but I see I was beaten to it.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    If you don't mind paying a commission.... Arizona Custom Knives has sold roughly a jillion great knives for guys like you... and me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast