Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TALK ME OUT OF A ZT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am a big ZT fan, and have an 0560, and 0566, both Hinderer designs. I bought both of them used but like new condition, so saved a decent amount of money. I also bought a used Sebenza 25, and really like that also. I don't think I'd drop $400 on a ZT. I only spent $350 on the Sebbie, and it was in new condition. Look at the used market if you are able.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
    I am a big ZT fan, and have an 0560, and 0566, both Hinderer designs. I bought both of them used but like new condition, so saved a decent amount of money. I also bought a used Sebenza 25, and really like that also. I don't think I'd drop $400 on a ZT. I only spent $350 on the Sebbie, and it was in new condition. Look at the used market if you are able.
    The OP is talking about an LE version. The used market will be higher than if he gets lucky and gets it new....unless of course, he waits some time for the demand to go down and finds one from someone that actually used it and is willing to sell it.

Feedback Score
    Well, I just bought 5 of them

Hope I can find buyers!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BallisticHarmony View Post

Hope I can find buyers!
    Wow...that's a hefty haul for such serious, LE unobtanium...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    Wow...that's a hefty haul for such serious, LE unobtanium...lol

Yeah it was way easier than I thought.... Which makes me extremely nervous.... I was led astray!

Feedback Score
    Yeah it was way easier than I thought.... Which makes me extremely nervous.... I was led astray!
    Lol...hey, they'll always be killer knives no matter what.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

TALK ME OUT OF A ZT

Well had I known you were going to go nuts and buy five I woulda maybe explained a little more to you about flipping knives....but I figured you were getting one so the risk is pretty low then.

If they're not already sold or or weren't within minutes of releasing, that's not a great sign. At least for immediate gratification.

Also, the best way to get the most is the be one of the first to sell which I'm sure you've already missed the boat on.

Your best bet if they're not selling for high prices right now is to wait till the flooded market clears up.

But I would check it the classifieds on bf and if there aren't a lot posted...post them ASAP.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Hope I can find buyers!
    I hope you do well. I've collected, traded, and used Busse fixed blades for the past nine years. Their highly limited models have been hit or miss for me. I've made a little money on some, and lost money on others. In Busse world the older stuff was the money makers but the company started selling those models with less expensive steel. That killed the secondary market. Something to think about.

EDC knives?

I've carried ZT 301, 350, 550, 561 and others. I still have, carry and use the 301 and 350.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123