Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM RECCE-16 KMR-A or Daniel Defense V11?

Feedback Score

BCM RECCE-16 KMR-A or Daniel Defense V11?

It's time to make a new purchase, and I've narrowed it down to these two. Both of them are bronze, which I'm a big fan of, but the DD is around $200 more. I'm leaning towards the BCM at the moment, but was wondering if anyone had any arguments to lean the other way? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    This one comes down to personal preference. That's pretty much it. Neither is better than the other and both are top quality Tier 1 guns.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I think a BCM may have a smaller gas port.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I think you get more for the money with BCM. All of their gunfighter accessories are solid upgrades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The DD that I have is a great gun, the MK18. The DD does have a hammer forged barrel. Not all BCM's do. The DD's are over gassed, at least mine is. I think it's a reliably thing, but that's a guess and I can't prove it. I also have 2 BCM rifles. I love everything about them. I have the MK12, and one I built using a ELW fluted barrel. Great in every way for me.

One other thing; I can't stand DD's new furniture. It is absolutely personal preference, but I like the BCM stuff fine.

Agree with the above posters about both being top tier, pro grade rifles. Much will come down to personal preference. No bad choice here.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    if it matters to you the DD has a pinned has block

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have a V11 and its a fantastic rifle, very accurate. I liked the factory furniture, it was comfortable, but for cosmetic purposes I switched to BCM furniture to give it more of the modern look I was seeking.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    It is preference. Whose furniture do you prefer? Both will be outstanding performers, and you really are deciding between the more minor differences.

I do agree with the others that BCM's furniture and Gunfighter upgrades are legitimately good products, and they're a driving factor in my sticking to BCM. You could replace my BCM's with V11's, but chances are, they'd end up with a BCM rail, comp, and furniture on pretty quickly.

Good news is, there's no wrong decision.

Feedback Score
    Appreciate the info folks. Sounds like I should probably just flip a coin.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Sticking with keymod for any particular reason? The DDM4 V7 Mlok is also an outstanding choice. But yeah, personal choice between those 2.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast