Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: How important do you think the debates will be for victory??

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    You seem to be missing the point, so I'm going to try to break it down as best I can. Nobody is upset that Trump made a joke about sex. They don't care that he used the words pussy, ****, or bitch. Plenty of people make jokes about sex and use these words without losing a job or even offending anyone.

It all has to do with context.

It seems that Trump is running afoul with about 50% of the electorate because his context suggests a mindset of celebrity privilege (i.e. Star) which allows him to do anything he wants to women. Well, that's a problem when people are not convinced that you're joking because no such privilege exists. It is particularly repulsive to women who have been raped or sexually assaulted because the mindset of many sexual predators parallel Trump's self-concept that he described on that tape - she wanted me because I'm just that cool. We hear about it all the time when star athletes who have never been told "no" by mommy and daddy can't seem to control themselves around women. Now, it gets really problematic when people hear Trump's twisted self-concept followed by reports from other women who claim that he tried to forcibly kiss or fondle them in a manner similar to what he described on that tape (and some of those claims were made before the tape was public). In the end, it all boils down to certain mindsets being seen as contradictory to high office in some circles, and Trump's comments came off as a mindset rather than a joke to many people.

So, it's is not that Trump has admitted to a specific instance of sexual assault. Instead, the concern is that Trump's false premise of privilege as it pertains to sex is the final common pathway to many crimes, and America is just not ready to have yet another President who subscribes to that line of thinking.
    And yet they're ready for a president who acts as a fixer for someone worse? Hillary is no Human Abedin who sits around playing the wounded victim while her hubby cruises the internet for ass. No, Hillary has offensively attacked and destroyed the reputation of Bill's victims.

I love how everyone is incensed over Trump's comments, yet no one seems to care about Hillary's active role in furthering sexual assault and shaming women. If you all spent even a fraction of the time you spend bashing Trump on bashing much worse Hillary & Bill, perhaps a few less Hillary supporters would show up at the polls?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    You seem to be missing the point, so I'm going to try to break it down as best I can. Nobody is upset that Trump made a joke about sex. They don't care that he used the words pussy, ****, or bitch. Plenty of people make jokes about sex and use these words without losing a job or even offending anyone.

It all has to do with context.

It seems that Trump is running afoul with about 50% of the electorate because his context suggests a mindset of celebrity privilege (i.e. Star) which allows him to do anything he wants to women. Well, that's a problem when people already see him as a misogynist and are not convinced that he was joking. It is particularly repulsive to women who have been raped or sexually assaulted because the mindset of many sexual predators parallels Trump's self-concept - she wanted me because I'm just that cool. We hear about it all the time when star athletes who have never been told "no" by mommy and daddy can't seem to control themselves around women. Now, it gets really problematic when people hear Trump's twisted self-concept followed by reports from other women who claim that he tried to forcibly kiss or fondle them in a manner similar to what he described on that tape (and some of those claims were made before the tape was public). In the end, it all boils down to certain mindsets being seen as contradictory to high office in some circles.

So, it's is not that Trump has admitted to a specific instance of sexual assault. Instead, the concern is that Trump's false premise of privilege as it pertains to sex is the final common pathway to many crimes, and America is just not ready to have yet another President who subscribes to that line of thinking.
    The question is do we vote Trump and his eleven year old comments or Hillary and all that she entails? There are multiple US military personnel sitting in prison for doing exactly what Hillary did except they only had four or five documents that got them hemmed up for mishandling classified material, she had TENS of THOUSANDS of documents to include emails linking foreign governments contributing to her, her husband's, and her daughter's slush fund. AND that is just the tip of the Clinton crime family iceberg.

Trump wasn't my first choice.

Hell, he wasn't my second choice.

I voted for Ted Cruz in my state's Republican Primary and Senator Cruz won our state. I can't do anymore than that. Wished I could. But I sure as hell am not going to vote for Hillary, vote for Hillary by not voting, vote for Hillary by voting for Johnson, or vote for Hillary by voting for whatever that other female candidates name is.

LEVIN: STAYING HOME ON ELECTION DAY? DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE DOING THE 'MORAL' THING
    https://www.conservativereview.com/c...he-moral-thing
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    The question is do we vote Trump and his eleven year old comments or Hillary and all that she entails? There are multiple US military personnel sitting in prison for doing exactly what Hillary did except they only had four or five documents that got them hemmed up for mishandling classified material, she had TENS of THOUSANDS of documents to include emails linking foreign governments contributing to her, her husband's, and her daughter's slush fund. AND that is just the tip of the Clinton crime family iceberg.

I voted for Ted Cruz in my state's Republican Primary and Senator Cruz won our state. I can't do anymore than that. Wished I could. But I sure as hell am not going to vote for Hillary, vote for Hillary by not voting, vote for Hillary by voting for Johnson, or vote for Hillary by voting for whatever that other female candidates name is.

LEVIN: STAYING HOME ON ELECTION DAY? DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE DOING THE 'MORAL' THING

I hope around Friday we see that the debates have given Trump about a twelve point bump and dropped Hillary's numbers by about six.
    I also hope the next folks he brings in are a small group of the Haitian activists who are screaming bloody murder about how Bill and Hillary's "Foundation" went in and gutted what wealth was left in Haiti after the natural disaster struck and the Haitians need the "Foundations" assistance for recovery.
    It hits on all sides, attacks the "Foundation", shows how Bill and Hillary really treat people of color and speaks to the character and what they are and were doing to steal from people.
    Considering this was happening in 2015, it's also not a dozen years old, it was an ongoing fraud and criminal activity.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

If Hillary wins, the least she should do on Day One is pardon the .mil and secret squirrel guys for doing exactly what she did. You know, hipocrisy and whatnot.

Feedback Score

Personally, I find the Lesser of Two Evils arguement most compelling when accompanied by a clear and absolute plan to immediately destroy the remaining evil once the greater is vanquished. Otherwise, it boils down to a lot of justification of one wrong by the existence of greater wrongs (which always exist by the way), and that is not something that I permit from my 5-year old. Since I'm not hearing any plan to deal with this rabid, crotch sniffing dog after it becomes President, you will have to excuse me as I play my fiddle while Rome burns.
    Last edited by Sensei; 10-11-16 at 13:54.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Personally, I find the Lesser of Two Evils arguement most compelling when accompanied by a clear and absolute plan to immediately destroy the remaining evil once the greater is vanquished. Otherwise, it boils down to a lot of justification of one wrong by the existence of greater wrongs (which always exist by the way), and that is not something that I permit from my 5-year old. Since I'm not hearing any plan to deal with this rabid, crotch sniffing dog after it becomes President, you will have to excuse me as I play my fiddle while Rome burns.
    You could say we elect Trump, then impeach him.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    You could say we elect Trump, then impeach him.
    And I've mentioned that the most compelling reason to vote for Trump is the very reasonable possibility that he would be impeached (and convicted) in his first year.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    And I've mentioned that the most compelling reason to vote for Trump is the very reasonable possibility that he would be impeached (and convicted) in his first year.
    Out of curiosity, what he be convinced of exactly? Being an arrogant ass isn't against any law that I'm aware of, and to my knowledge he has yet to commit the laundry list of felonies that Hillary has.

More to the point, our last two presidents have done countless things that could warrant an impeachment, yet no charges have been filed. To think that would change any time soon is a tad ludicrous.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    Out of curiosity, what he be convinced of exactly? Being an arrogant ass isn't against any law that I'm aware of, and to my knowledge he has yet to commit the laundry list of felonies that Hillary has.

More to the point, our last two presidents have done countless things that could warrant an impeachment, yet no charges have been filed. To think that would change any time soon is a tad ludicrous.
    Because Republicans are real deal impeachable and Democrats aren't. It really is just that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Who was your candidate of choice Sensei?

And how do you plan to get him in the White House at this point?
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617