Thread: salient arms box fluted barrel mated to atx armorys billet 40 receivers

Feedback Score

salient arms box fluted barrel mated to atx armorys billet 40 receivers

Just got done building this sexy girl the other day. It is my first build and went waaaayy over budget as I'm sure you all know... I justified it by telling myself it was probably the only time I will build one haha yea right!....
    The main stuff-
    ATX armory billet 40 stripped upper&lower cerakoted tungsten
    Salient arms international 14.5' box fluted barrel, intermediate gas system 1:8t
    Fortis rev2 mlok 12' hand guard, also cerakoted to match the receiver
    Rainier arms intermediate gas tube
    Fortis low pro gas block
    Bcm fde bcg
    Battle arms sabertube, mid length stock
    Tactical dynamics pistol grip
    IMG_6390.jpg
    IMG_6384.jpg

Feedback Score
    Haha, we've all gone over budget on builds, it's part of the game. So worth it though. Looks very nice! Congrats on the build.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Neat barrel. Two questions; how much does the rifle weigh and how does it shoot?
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    Neat barrel. Two questions; how much does the rifle weigh and how does it shoot?
    Well I still need to get a scale that reads that light of weight accurately but my regular digital house scale said less that 5 lbs but like I mentioned it's not made for that low of weight. And I have actually only been able to fire a quick 5 rounds through it on my way home from work while my old lady was calling me telling me to get home to help her out with our 8 month old... but it didn't blow up in my face and cycled so that's good. Really light recoil, kinda surprised me for that light of a gun. When I actually get a day at the range I'm sure I'll have to mess with the gas block. Seemed like the holes weren't 100% lined up when it was bottomed out on the barrel.

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    Awesome gun. I have yet to have a build come in even remotely close to what I budget for so now I pretty much just don't even set one. The color of that rifle is just sick. I just picked up another lower receiver last weekend to do another build before the election just in case and now I'm going to be looking for someone to cerekote it that exact color.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mjpgolf1 View Post
    Awesome gun. I have yet to have a build come in even remotely close to what I budget for so now I pretty much just don't even set one. The color of that rifle is just sick.
    Thank you! Yea that tungsten looked even better than I had imagined. Was planning on an fde build but kinda started getting burnt out of it and burnt bronze is beautiful but I figured tungsten would be more universal

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Take some pics outside with natural light. Looks good though even in those photos.

Feedback Score
    Doing a tungsten build myself and like you, have gone wayyyy over budget. Great looking rifle you have there.