Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wanna see pics of the B&T APC308???

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    I'm going with the CZ Bren instead of the APC556 only because I got a smoking deal on a pistol and FDE rifle in one shot(no pun intended). The only thing I kinda need is a suppressor to work with the APC45 set up.
    Get both.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm going with the CZ Bren instead of the APC556 only because I got a smoking deal on a pistol and FDE rifle in one shot(no pun intended). The only thing I kinda need is a suppressor to work with the APC45 set up.

Keep in mind they're to have some steep competition here soon, IWI is going to eventually release their Galil 308 as well.

You're an HK and SIG guy....you must own the APC lineup (9, 5.56, 308) if for no other reason than maintaining pedigree in your collection. Seriously though, I've shot the APC 9, 556, and 300 - all were fullauto post samples. They are awesome. And the 556/300 really has some interesting design attributes in the bolt that are quite unique compared to the current crop of AR18 designs.

Re: IWI, I think the Galil 308 will be interesting but not not in the same league as the APC308. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the IWI and will likely own one, but I'm more excited by the APC308.
    Last edited by JoshNC; 10-06-16 at 08:14.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    You're an HK and SIG guy....you must own the APC lineup (9, 5.56, 308) if for no other reason than maintaining pedigree in your collection.

Re: IWI, I think the Galil 308 will be interesting but not not in the same league as the APC308. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the IWI and will likely own one, but I'm more excited by the APC308.
    Definitely not a Sig guy(except for W. German stuff... love those) but you're spot on with everything else. Pretty sure I'll get the 45 but hopefully more info will trickle out on the APC308. Pretty excited about some of the products coming out here soon.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Definitely not a Sig guy(except for W. German stuff... love those) but you're spot on with everything else. Pretty sure I'll get the 45 but hopefully more info will trickle out on the APC308. Pretty excited about some of the products coming out here soon.
    I thought you bought one of the 16" barrel LE-trade in Swiss 551-2s from Midwest distributors when they were offered around 2010/11.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    I thought you bought one of the 16" barrel Swiss LE-trade in 551-2s from Midwest distributors when they were offered around 2010/11.
    Man I wish!

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I'm a fan of West German and Swiss Arms Sigs myself. Wish the SG 553 was another gun I could add to the stable, but just not possible right now with all the other irons in the fire. The B&T .308 is so far down the line for me as well. I really want to get a handle on acquiring the APC9/45 first and foremost. Leaning toward the 45, but since I don't intend to use the gun in any particular role other than it being a collectible that I'd take out on the occasional range trip, I'm considering the 9mm to save on ammo cost. But then again I don't have a .45 sub-gun in my line-up so... FWP
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Oh boy http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...bt-apc308-dmr/

I'm kinda wanting that 13" in a pistol configuration. Should be easier to import than a scary rifle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice!

Feedback Score
    NIce!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456