Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanna see pics of the B&T APC308???

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That is very nice but when will the 556/300 models be coming out? Wonder if they'll be release at the same time.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dushan View Post
    $2900? The same price as the APC223 pistol?
    Correct.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    To those of us sitting here going "$2900 for a Keltec clone??!?" can anyone lay down some info/sources where we can learn about what makes these things so cool?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    That is one fine looking firearm.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    That is very nice but when will the 556/300 models be coming out? Wonder if they'll be release at the same time.
    The APC223 is about 1-2 months out. Not sure on the 300 yet.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    To those of us sitting here going "$2900 for a Keltec clone??!?" can anyone lay down some info/sources where we can learn about what makes these things so cool?
    Think of them the same way that you would think of an HK built gun (high end quality and engineering). Or like a swiss watch. Of course, not everyone is going to appreciate this (or have the budget to buy one) and that is just fine (as they don't import that many of them into the US).

Vickers has some YT vids up on the APC9 and APC223. From talking with him, he was super impressed with these guns. For me, I don't get too excited about the products I see on the market these days. The B&T line interest me greatly.

C4

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I'm not sure other than that they're from a cool European country known for making nice things. I feel like a lot of their guns would be sweet in the 1k ish price range. I would love a KH9 but at 2k plus for somethings so simple, that's just cray cray.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    I'm not sure other than that they're from a cool European country known for making nice things. I feel like a lot of their guns would be sweet in the 1k ish price range. I would love a KH9 but at 2k plus for somethings so simple, that's just cray cray.

I am told that the KH9 is extremely expensive to produce and quite honestly, should cost more than it does. There are only 400 being imported as well (which will make the collectability go up on them).

C4

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Think of them the same way that you would think of an HK built gun (high end quality and engineering). Or like a swiss watch. Of course, not everyone is going to appreciate this (or have the budget to buy one) and that is just fine (as they don't import that many of them into the US).

Vickers has some YT vids up on the APC9 and APC223. From talking with him, he was super impressed with these guns. For me, I don't get too excited about the products I see on the market these days. The B&T line interest me greatly.

C4
    Thanks for the info. JoshNC gave me some info too. I had no idea these even existed I was just going off looks and it didn't "seem" very special to me but looks are obviously deceiving. I'm gonna check out the LAV videos.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I really want to add at least one B&T gun to the collection. Which one? Not sure. But I do feel like I should have one. Do we really need a good reason? FWP

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 10-03-16 at 12:35.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast