Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First impressions: KAC ACC

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I appreciate this thread. I almost bought an APC last year and now that the ACC models are available, it has become a viable option. Thanks for the info.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm seeing the ACC come in MLOK and Keymod version from various vendors- are they both being offered by Knights or are some of the keymod models just new but old stock?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hk91308 View Post
    I'm seeing the ACC come in MLOK and Keymod version from various vendors- are they both being offered by Knights or are some of the keymod models just new but old stock?
    Both are currently being offered by KAC. Not sure if KAC plans to drop Keymod if MLOK proves to be a better seller for them. It's like HD-DVD vs. Blu-ray all over again (or Betamax vs. VHS for all you old f**kers).
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NongShim View Post
    Mmmm...Kahles. Last I looked, the K16i didn't have a reticle that appealed to me. If that has changed I'll be interested. What I would love to have for a longer range gun is the K312. One day.

Edit-that k16i has better reticles than I thought I remembered. Might have to sell some things to fund that.
    Thank you and curse you for this!😉 An AAC has been rattling around in my head for a while. Are not you curious what accuracy you can get out of it? What are the details on your OBR?

Take a look at K16i maybe SM1 reticle is what you are looking for? I would love to hear some professionally experienced feed back on the K16i. Jack likes it as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Both are currently being offered by KAC. Not sure if KAC plans to drop Keymod if MLOK proves to be a better seller for them. It's like HD-DVD vs. Blu-ray all over again (or Betamax vs. VHS for all you old f**kers).
    Thanks for confirming, believe it or not I still have Betamax and VHS formats :-)

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hk91308 View Post
    Thanks for confirming, believe it or not I still have Betamax and VHS formats :-)
    Brother, I still spin vinyl, and I've got cassettes and VHS tapes. No 8 tracks though, my dad had a bunch.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    Thank you and curse you for this!�� An AAC has been rattling around in my head for a while. Are not you curious what accuracy you can get out of it? What are the details on your OBR?

Take a look at K16i maybe SM1 reticle is what you are looking for? I would love to hear some professionally experienced feed back on the K16i. Jack likes it as well.
    I just don't get anything out of shooting tiny groups. The rifle shoots better than I expected already, and it's good enough so far. I get more use out of practicing realistically for the intended role of this gun. I'm not knocking those who get a kick out of shooting but holes. It's a fun pursuit, just not for me, with this gun.

The OBR is not going to be sold to fund Kahles glass. I was leaning more towards selling other glass to that end.

Feedback Score
    If you get a chance, try an H3 buffer with mk316. With the MAMS, I don't really lose the eye box enough to bother me with the mk6 when I'm in a stable position.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom12.7 View Post
    If you get a chance, try an H3 buffer with mk316. With the MAMS, I don't really lose the eye box enough to bother me with the mk6 when I'm in a stable position.
    Do you notice a big difference going from the stock H2 to the H3?

Feedback Score
    It's not big, like adding the MAMS, but you can notice the difference. I run the H3 when I know I'm running a can 100%, sometimes I leave it in without the can when I know I won't be running into any extremes, hasn't missed a beat yet.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast