Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: BREAK MY WALLET! B92G vs Sig320 battle to the death!!

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    B92SD (2168 rounds)
    320 (626 rounds)

So far so good. Neither the B92SD nor the 320 has had a single malfunction. Both digest any ammunition, 115, 124, 147, brass, steel, aluminum, Gold dots, HST, etc. Totally trust worthy guns. For the last 400 or so rounds I haven't cleaned the Sig 320 more out of laziness than anything else.

Notes on the 320.

1. The weird Trigger double click is gone both while shooting and in dry firing. I guess it was some sort of burr in the action. I have read that some have trigger slap but mine does not.

2. At first the slide release was VERY tight. This slowed me down on reloads vs the B92. But it has loosed up and this is no longer an issue.

3. The 320 has very good recoil characteristics. However, it is easier to track the front sight on the B92 during Bills and El Prez. However, over 5 shot averaged groups the difference in split times is only .012 in favor of the B92 so you aren't talking about much (over an average of 6 bill drill's each the B92 won by .012 also which was wild) . The splits are more uneven in the 320--with some being a good deal faster than the others compared to the Beretta's nearly perfect cadence.

4. I have attempted to limp wrist the 320 into a malfunction. I can't do it so far, even with very light loaded Blazer brass. I can do this fairly easily with the world standard G19 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAuHst-j6eI. Of course, this is just one small test, but so far so good. And the B92 easily passes this test as well.

So far I see why the Army went with the 320 if there examples are like mine. Shoots straight, shoots fast, ejects brass predictably, and isn't grip sensitive. I still prefer the Beretta, but I don't have to lug these things across battlefields.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    My Beretta 92G-SD remains my favorite pistol of all time. After my sig 320 started choking I haven't even bothered to play with it or send it back yet I'm so pissed off about it.

I'm shooting 200 to 250 rounds a week through the Beretta mostly Tula or wolf and it is running like a top . I'll go through my book and do a full tally this weekend
    What did I miss? I didn't see a post from you between these two.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    What did I miss? I didn't see a post from you between these two.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...XTRACT!/page10

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Now that we all know the Sig 320 is a dangerous non drop safe gun, you can just send it to me for safe keeping

Did you see the drop test that Ernest Langdon did on his M9A1? It's on his Facebook page. I cringed when he dropped it the first time and the next, and the next. Actually he cringed also when he dropped it the first time.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    That was awesome. Langdon is the man.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I cringed when he dropped it the first time and the next, and the next. Actually he cringed also when he dropped it the first time.
    You weren't alone in that, I was cringing the whole time as well.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    You know he could have taken a NIB, vs a total tricked out bad ass comp gun to drop test it. There is no way to watch that test and not cringe. Yet he did prove his point beyond a shadow of a doubt.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415