Thread: uzi parts

Feedback Score

uzi parts

has anyone ordered parts from US BARREL SHROUDS are they good to go

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I purchased a 10.25" threaded Uzi barrel from them without issue.

Feedback Score
    I ordered a mini-uzi top cover from them. I haven't had a chance to assemble it and try it out yet, but it looks an awful lot like a mini-Uzi top cover.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It's been a couple months but in addition to the barrel I purchased I also picked up a railed top cover. I recently tried mounting optics on it and the rail would not accept either the ADM qd mount on my Micro H1 or the Aimpoint PRO factory mount.

Customer Service is giving me the run around since I didn't notify them immediately after purchase. I didn't have an immediate need to mount the optic so I didn't find out until now. They say I should take it to a gunsmith. I've sent them pictures showing that the rail is out of spec. I'm not hopeful they'll do anything. At this point I would not recommend dealing with them.

Eodinert, have you mounted optics on your railed top cover and did they mount correctly?

Feedback Score
    No, not yet... It's just a stripped top cover. I'm going to put an RMR on it eventually, but I'm working overseas and won't have time to mess with it for a while. The actual RMR mount will come from somewhere else besides US Barrel Shrouds.