Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shooting under cars

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by noslorob View Post
    26 Inf- Hmac has my creds. Not a cop. I am in no way, nor have I ever been affiliated with Law Enforcement
    Got to be honest, if you want to stick with that story you need to cleanse your back trail, your OPSEC sucks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    In my brief prison system course, shooting under vehicles was discussed. Why I don't know. We practiced bouncing shot off concrete into cardboard so we could see that it would be deflected up at about the same angle that the barrel was held. It was fun, but I'm not the guy to call if you need someone to shoot under a car or truck. But I'm real good at bouncing shot off concrete.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    One thing I learned at Dave Spaulding's vehicle course was that bullet deflection when shooting under a car or shooting through safety glass (windshield) is that the deflection angle is variable depending on the bullet.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    One thing to consider is that streets and parking lots are sloped for drainage. Your line of sight isn't going to be the same a few inches off of the ground as standing or kneeling.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234