Feedback Score
    Just got her in from Bolt Carrier

BE Meyers ASR FH pinned by Ayan

LOVE IT SO MUCH

Jake SR14.jpg

Feedback Score
    Stick,

How does that rifle shoot?

Does KAC do runs of their rifles? It seems there will be a decent supply and then you can't find them to save your life. Really looking at the LPR with a Vortex 2.5-10x32 FFP in a Geiselle mount.

Spooky

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky130 View Post
    Stick,

Does KAC do runs of their rifles? It seems there will be a decent supply and then you can't find them to save your life. Really looking at the LPR with a Vortex 2.5-10x32 FFP in a Geiselle mount.

Spooky
    If you're Active Duty you can purchase directly through Knights. BoltCarrier and OperationParts are two of many vendors that carry Knights' rifles.
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky130 View Post
    Stick,

Spooky

The best way I can explain the KAC LPR is this. I have more than one AR15. I have more than one scoped AR15. You could even say I have a plethora. My "Go To" scoped weapon is the KAC LPR .

The above doesn't mean I don't use other scoped weapons, or scoped AR15s, because I certainly do. However, on the few times I've needed to take a scoped weapon out for real world events, the KAC is what is ALWAYS chosen. In the event the undead rise up in search of human flesh, it will be there. In the event of Red Dawn when the dirty Commies drop into the US with tactical strikes and airborne divisions, it will be there. Etc. etc.. It is that good in its' performance, and it is that good in how it feels in my hands. I don't think I can give a higher compliment.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    On my KAC LRP, I went with a NF 2.5-10X42 w a KAC mount. As others have said, it is a sweet rifle, shoots bug holes, I use it for general gun season. A 69 or 77 grn does a job on pigs (head shots), like turning off a switch.

No, it's not a .308, but it doesn't weigh as much, neither does the ammo, easy to shoot well, love mine.
    Last edited by Spin Drift; 10-25-16 at 09:58.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The best way I can explain the KAC LPR is this. I have more than one AR15. I have more than one scoped AR15. You could even say I have a plethora. My "Go To" scoped weapon is the KAC LPR .

The above doesn't mean I don't use other scoped weapons, or scoped AR15s, because I certainly do. However, on the few times I've needed to take a scoped weapon out for real world events, the KAC is what is ALWAYS chosen. In the event the undead rise up in search of human flesh, it will be there. In the event of Red Dawn when the dirty Commies drop into the US with tactical strikes and airborne divisions, it will be there. Etc. etc.. It is that good in its' performance, and it is that good in how it feels in my hands. I don't think I can give a higher compliment.
    Have you had the chance to run a Mod 2 LPR? Curious how you would compare the Mod 1 LPR to the Mod 2. The Mod 2 LPR is surprisingly light and, from reports, better-balanced than the Mod 1.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have mod 2..although I never own a mod 1..I don't think there is much difference between two. As matter of fact some owners even prefer mod 1..although mod 2 is little light but not much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123