Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best .22 Pistol Suppressor Host

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    You did not provide a mere peon like me with that block of instruction prior to the training module.
    Haha, no worries. I missed it in your OP, but it was the Ruger SR22.

Has that 22/45 been finicky? Have you ran your Spectre 2 on it?
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    22/45 light with the LCI removed and the MKII bushing shoots like a dream. I just need to look up a YouTube video every time I disassemble it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Besides the Ruger MKII or MKIV, I'd suggest getting a threaded extension for a CZ Kadet or Kadet Kit from someplace like this. Pricey set up, but very cool.

http://tornado-technologies.com/imag...g/CZ_kadet.jpg

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    Haha, no worries. I missed it in your OP, but it was the Ruger SR22.

Has that 22/45 been finicky? Have you ran your Spectre 2 on it?
    I test shot it 6 months ago- less than 100 rounds and had 10 or so FTF. I put it back in the case and into my safe. Haven't touched it since. Stamp is en-route. No can yet. I do believe I have removed all functional 22 caliber pistols from your life.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Browning released a field target suppressor ready buckmark at the 2016 shot show. Very accurate and reliable. I love mine, now I just have a few more weeks until my can is out of form 4 jail...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I sure love my Buckmark with sparrow mounted. I bought a mini bull barrel and had it threaded by Jim Pixley.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    When is the Ruger Mark IV with TB gonna be available anyone know. I use M&P 22 it's easy to clean and fun to shoot.

Feedback Score
    I test shot it 6 months ago- less than 100 rounds and had 10 or so FTF. I put it back in the case and into my safe. Haven't touched it since. Stamp is en-route. No can yet. I do believe I have removed all functional 22 caliber pistols from your life.
    Try downloading your factory 22/45 to only 9 rounds. I only have issues when they are full 10.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I had a ruger mk3 for a while and I wasn't impressed with it in comparison to my M&P22 compact. I guess if you want to add an optic the ruger is the way to go.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Remove this part from your gun. You don't have to fill the slot with the replacement if you don;t want to. But you need to get that part out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdpAUNnQTE8

I can tell you though, my pin was very difficult to get out. Took a lot of slamming the barrel on a rubber mallet to get the end to come free so I could grab it with needle nose. When I say it was hard to remove,, I mean it was a @#@#$@% ^#$#$%# @$%%$ @%@$% #%#$%# #%#%$% #$%# %#$%. I gave up three times but couldn't stand it and finally got it out. Many others say they come right out no problem.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast