Thread: P320RX came home yesterday

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

P320RX came home yesterday

got my 320RX off layaway. first impression of the Romeo 1 is pretty good. glass seems pretty clear with bright dot, good adjustment levels, etc etc. my one grumble at this point is it seems a bit wide compared to the slide. Probably had to make it wider to keep height down with the top loading battery. sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Still seems like a fairly low profile mini RDS. I'm excited to see pics from your first range trip though!
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Still seems like a fairly low profile mini RDS. I'm excited to see pics from your first range trip though!
    You and me both. Hope to zero it and break it in good this weekend or next. I've got a 2 day pistol class coming up on 11-12 Nov, if my Bravo Concealment holster comes in I may shoot the class with it.

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How much protection does there appear to be for the front surface of the glass? Specifically - if doing a one handed rack on a hard object?
    Read a gun rag article recently where the tester trashed the Romeo early on using this technique. Sent it back with a rec for more overhang/protection. One of a kind issue - or strong likelihood? TIA

John
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
    How much protection does there appear to be for the front surface of the glass? Specifically - if doing a one handed rack on a hard object?
    Read a gun rag article recently where the tester trashed the Romeo early on using this technique. Sent it back with a rec for more overhang/protection. One of a kind issue - or strong likelihood? TIA

John
    seems decently protected to me due to the shape of the leading edge. let you be the judge though

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    or at least as well protected as an optic like this can be in that usage. obviously it will take damage if something is right on the glass