Thread: 300 blk build credit

Feedback Score

300 blk build credit

well i must say I just finished my 300 blk and it couldn't have come out any better.
    I purchased parts from almost all over and want to give credit where its due.
    rainier arms thank you got most of my parts from you all
    la rue tactical thank you I got my aimpoint T1 with mount from you all
    Goliath Armament thank you I got my trigger, stock, and a weapon light for my M&P 40 from you all.

all of the companies above were great and fast on shipping.

just figured to give credit where it is due.

as soon as I get back home ill take some pictures I meant to do it before hand but ended up too busy before I left town.
    I cant wait to shoot it.

I have an aac 762sdn6 can on it I have the dead air sandman on nfa jail. I don't like the aac can much.... I just got tired of the ratchet mount.... enough said there.

Feedback Score
    Pics! I'll be interested to hear how you like the Sandman suppressor. I've been wanting one for a while. Did you get the Shirt or Long version?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    ill be back home on Monday so ill take some pics then. I put my sandman in nfa jail last march with capitol armory I just got an email that it should be sometime in the next 6 weeks so hopefully before Christmas. we will see though
    I got the long version because I also have a barret mrad in 308 that I plan on using it with also.

Feedback Score
    Excellent! I can't decide if I want the long or short version. I know you give up some decibel suppression with the shorter version, but gain a little maneuverability. I eventually want to build a MK18 clone and have a short suppressor to keep it fast for cqb type scenarios.

Feedback Score
    yea I was undecided about length until I got my MRAD when I bought that it made the decision easier. I'm ok with the long version, if anything I will go back to the AAC can if I decide I want it shorter. the AAC can is good if you leave it on and never take it off.
    I really cant wait to get it, its hard trying to forget about it.

Feedback Score
    Haha I know the feeling. I'm waiting on my Form 1 approval to SBR my 300 Blackout.

Feedback Score
    My beautiful 300 blk after a morning of running it hard. I got back from the range put 1,000 rds down range. And wow what a sweet shooting weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk