Thread: Negative feedback for akssdude

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)

Negative feedback for akssdude

I normally wouldn't leave negative feedback but I thought it best to let others know they may wish to avoid doing business with this member. Over 3 weeks ago we agreed to terms for his rifle listed here:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-13-quot-KMR-A
    Once we had agreed to terms, member akssdude asked for my ffl info. I provided everything he needed including shipping and contact info for my ffl. He asked me to verify the shipping address, which I did. That was the last response I received from him.
    I made multiple attempts asking for updates or tracking information and offering any assistance in case he needed any further information. After generously giving him 3 weeks from our last communication to reply I still haven't heard from akssdude.
    I feel I was more than patient during this deal and I wouldn't recommend that anyone do business with akssdude. There was no follow through and not even the consideration to say he was backing out of the deal.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    He was last online on 10/9. Not very promising. Good luck with your situation, I hope he comes through and you get your rifle.
    RLTW
    Danger Close Knows No Atheists.

Feedback Score
    I hope this Was all before a cash transaction

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    No payment was made. Because he had no prior feedback one of my terms was that I wouldn't pay until I received the rifle and verified that everything was as described.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wigbones View Post
    No payment was made. Because he had no prior feedback one of my terms was that I wouldn't pay until I received the rifle and verified that everything was as described.
    Sounds like you made a wise move there.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Every time I see someone with 30 posts selling something, I pass. I don't think I've ever lost a night's sleep over it.

I have also missed out on being screwed multiple times.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Every time I see someone with 30 posts selling something, I pass. I don't think I've ever lost a night's sleep over it.

I have also missed out on being screwed multiple times.
    Certainly on a high dollar item. I've chanced it on small stuff like grips, rail covers, etc
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    I figured taking a chance on the rifle arriving without paying up front was worth it. I never got the rifle, but I'm not out anything either.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker6 View Post
    He was last online on 10/9. Not very promising. Good luck with your situation, I hope he comes through and you get your rifle.
    and it seems all of his posts were made in one day, including the rifle sale. Smells....
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    I was bummed when he never responded to me, but I guess I dodged a bullet here. Thanks for leaving the feedback as it appears I wasn't the only one with a negative experience.