Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9mm Upper/Lower is ordered!

Feedback Score

9mm Upper/Lower is ordered!

Finally after waiting for almost a month my upper/lower is in the hands of the dealer that I ordered it from. He's cerakoting it and my rail. I should have it in hand in a few weeks.

My plans for the build:
    Angstadt Arms upper/lower set
    Their BCG and 6" barrel
    Shockwave blade
    SLR 9" rail
    3 lug mount for suppressor

I'm a long ways out from my suppressor getting out of jail so I'm going to order me a 3 lug barrel extension or a smaller rail until my suppressor gets to come home...

Undecided on optics and a trigger, I've got a Geissele in my other ARs so I'm leaning towards another. Maybe an aim point micro too, need to check out few in person before I land on one...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HMM View Post
    Finally after waiting for almost a month my upper/lower is in the hands of the dealer that I ordered it from. He's cerakoting it and my rail. I should have it in hand in a few weeks.

My plans for the build:
    Angstadt Arms upper/lower set
    Their BCG and 6" barrel
    Shockwave blade
    SLR 9" rail
    3 lug mount for suppressor

I'm a long ways out from my suppressor getting out of jail so I'm going to order me a 3 lug barrel extension or a smaller rail until my suppressor gets to come home...

Undecided on optics and a trigger, I've got a Geissele in my other ARs so I'm leaning towards another. Maybe an aim point micro too, need to check out few in person before I land on one...
    Looks like a solid plan for an enjoyable gun.

I have an ALG trigger on one of my 9mm. There have been some Geissele trigger compatibility issues depending on the parts and pieces you use. I would defer to an Anstadt owner on any issues there.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll try the bolt with my other lower with the geissele trigger and make sure it works.

Feedback Score
    Tried out my Geissele trigger with the 9mm bolt in one of my other ARs and it works with the bolt so I bought a few more parts for this build:
    -Geissele Super Dynamic Combat Two Stage Trigger, wanted to try the flat trigger bow for a change
    -Fortis F1 Optics Mount
    -Magpul MIAD grip

Still on the "to buy" list:
    -Micro Optic
    -3 lug mount for the barrel end
    -3 lug multi mount for the suppressor
    -Barrel extension until suppressor gets out of jail

Cerakote should be done early this week too.

Feedback Score
    Got my upper/lower today, everything came together nicely. Still waiting on my 3 lug for the barrel end to arrive. And my fake suppressor/barrel extension from title ii arms, haven't heard anything from them since I placed my order... Hope it comes soon as well.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HMM View Post
    Got my upper/lower today, everything came together nicely. Still waiting on my 3 lug for the barrel end to arrive. And my fake suppressor/barrel extension from title ii arms, haven't heard anything from them since I placed my order... Hope it comes soon as well.

That is beautiful!! Looks awesome!

What color is that?

Feedback Score
    Tungsten Gray from http://www.carolinafirearmcoatings.com. They are a dealer for Angstadt Arms. I shipped him my rail and he sprayed everything together.

I'm super happy with the color. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow when we head to the family farm. I'll shoot it without the rail since those other parts aren't in yet. Hoping it shoots as well as it looks.

Feedback Score
    I'm still waiting on my fake suppressor... At this rate my suppressor will be out of jail before titleiiarms ever ships my fake can. Anyone ever done business with them? I ordered the middle of November, just sent e-mail #2... I'm thinking about disputing the charge at this point. Ridiculous... I've had to shoot my 9mm AR without a rail since I got it together...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Since yours looks so good, I had to copy it!

Feedback Score
    Looks great OP.
    OIF Vet | 0331

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast