Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Just got my new Colt 6920

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    It wasn’t a douch remark. You all complain about BS. Don’t buy one and stop crying. Colt’s AR’s have always had marks and tool marks. It’s been that way for 20 years. This type of thread starts every 6 months. A joke. People, if Colts arnt finished the way you like then don’t buy one. So many choices out there. Let’s give out pacifiers for these people.
    Your join date of 2017 would suggest you haven't been around for very many "6 month" periods here. You have nothing constructive to offer here in this thread. Maybe you ought to read more and post less?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Your join date of 2017 would suggest you haven't been around for very many "6 month" periods here. You have nothing constructive to offer here in this thread. Maybe you ought to read more and post less?
    Ok..lol nice try.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Constructive??? This whole thread is a bashing fest. Go blow your smoke at someone else. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Bottom line is if you aren’t happy with Colt quality then get another rifle from another company. So many choices out there. Myself, I haven’t had any function issues. I run a 6933HB, 6991, 6940 IAR and a 6920. All full auto and they run great. The quality seems to there. I don’t get caught up in machining marks or small dings like many do. There are a lot of threads from a few years back saying the same thing. Next year there will be another one.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112