Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first DD!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Choatecav View Post
    I can share your excitement as I just got my new M4, V7 two weeks ago. I have added a Trijicon ACOG scope and man, oh man, it is a sweet performing weapon. The only thing that I was slightly less than overjoyed with was the mil spec trigger so I ordered a Geissele SSA trigger and dropped that in last week. Now it has a 3.5 lb break and I could not be happier. Wonderful piece of technology.

Mark
    Congrats! Any upper/lower movement? (Sorry... I know I'm just being anal about it)

Feedback Score
    No, there was/is no movement to speak of. But, I did experience the stiff take down pin that you mentioned. I expect it to loosen.

thx,
    Mark

Feedback Score
    Another questions if I may Guys....just bought a set of DD irons sights for the new rifle. Since they have the steel locking insert, should I still loctite them? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XM15M4Guy View Post
    Another questions if I may Guys....just bought a set of DD irons sights for the new rifle. Since they have the steel locking insert, should I still loctite them? Thanks!
    Personally, I would not.

Feedback Score
    Anyone see the new Robski video on the DDM$v11 vs Vepr ? I was shocked at thr DD rail shifting on the drop test. Got me a bit worried about my new DD v7, even though it has the new MLOK rail where the v11 has the slim rail. Am I just being stupid? (Would not be the first time!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12