Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adams Arms small frame 308. Anyone shot one yet.

Feedback Score

Adams Arms small frame 308. Anyone shot one yet.

Like the title says looking for opinions if any on the Adams Arms small frame 308. Has anyone shot one? Have one on order getting modified for Kommiefornia. I have had good results with an AA 5.56 pistol so I figured why not. Not too much on the web regarding experience with these. Hope it performs better than the DPMS Gen II.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Have you had issues with the G2?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I put one on layaway if that helps. Some had issues, some didn't.

Feedback Score
    No issues with mine, though some of the early ones had gas problems due to the ammunition they used for development. It appears to be resolved.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_126/7...eem_fixed.html

Video: https://youtu.be/Re7N1qLoHbM

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    It seems like a solid bargain for a 308 ar piston. Going to sacrifice a few $ in small parts and put on a Samson evo keymod rail.

Feedback Score
    Considering it is lighter than a standard AR-10, piston driven, adjustable gas for suppressor, 1 MOA lifetime guarantee barrel and can be used as a host for a DIAS and can be found for less than $1,200 it is a smokin' hot deal IMHO. The video linked above is mine and I am very impressed. I can tell you if Clinton steals this election these rifles will be bringing >$4K. If Trump wins then they are still a fantastic bargain at the current market price. I did show a simple fix for the Gen3 Pmags in a follow up video.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I just wish I had found one sooner! I wouldn't drop a dias in there though. Seems like cruising for a bruising.

Feedback Score
    Excited for tomorrow, going to do the paperwork then pick it up in ten days (yes California sucks). After that I plan on wringing it out. Eventually I'll put a FF hand guard and possibly a trigger. Plan on running an Trijicon 1x4 scope. Got the rifle shipped for a very good price.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I shot a few rounds through one at a leo demo. In the handful of rounds it had malfunctionsome. I would stay far away and wait for Mega if you want that format.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
    I shot a few rounds through one at a leo demo. In the handful of rounds it had malfunctionsome. I would stay far away and wait for Mega if you want that format.
    The first rifles shipped out with undersized gas ports. They have recognized the problem and fixed it. They were testing the rifles with one type of ammo. Now they factory test with several different rounds and have opened up the gas ports. This rifle can be found for $1,200. I am sure the MEGA is going to be very nice but at ovet twice the price. Mine runs NATO rounds and even cheap Russian and Chinese rounds. Cycles fine with all, suppressed and not. Check out the video if you have doubts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast