Thread: WTS:18.5" 6.5 Grendel Upper **$650*

Feedback Score

WTS:18.5" 6.5 Grendel Upper **$650*

I bought the 24" Overwatch Upper from Alexander Arms and had the barrel cut down to 18.5 with a 11 degree crown.It has the Lother Walther barrel and it probably has 100 rounds down the tube. I bought a few to break it in and reloaded the rest. I had a local guy give me all his brass. It has all be coated with Duracoat Black Oxide. It is a great shooter and loves the 120gr Noslers. It comes with 200+ rounds of AA brass that has been trimmed to length,and the Lee dies. The price for the upper,mag,brass,and dies is $800. This is a sweet setup but I need to sell it. I am also going to part this out. It is $650 for the complete upper with no handguard.$150 for the brass and dies. I will not sell the brass and dies until the upper sales though. You can get the factory handguards for around $75. Here is a group I shot at 290 yards using 120gr Nosler BT with 31.4 grains of BLC-2 powder at 2.7 COAL. I had 5 shots but to shoot this far you have to go up a hill and set up your target. My 1st shot hit a branch and we had to go up and cut the branch down. Email me at saryan25@cox.net. Paypal or Gearpay +3% , or MO. Buyer pays shipping.

Feedback Score
    Added Brass and Dies

Feedback Score
    Painted it black. I need to sell this.

Feedback Score
    Its gotta go.

Feedback Score
    Make me an offer.

Feedback Score
    $650 for the upper.