Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IWI Galil ACE 7.62 NATO

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 96 SS View Post
    I believe 5/8-24
    I sure hope so. Most of my pistols are metric and I also have an early CZ Bren 805 and CZ Scorpion which both use have weird TP(scorpion being 18x1)... I'd hate to have yet another rifle that requires an odd size.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    Yeah, was too early in the morning for me. I checked the manual and IWI's page. No info on the threading. I'll keep looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's all good and thank you. I have a SDN-6 and a KAC QDC(in jail) so I'm hoping between those two manufactures, one will have a mounting solution.

Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I think he meant for the muzzle device.
    Yes, exactly.

Feedback Score
    Buds in Lexington has one in .308 on the wall. The balance is great and the rifle feels really solid. I wasn't in the market for one. But, after handling that one I'm saving up now...

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I handled one at Clyde's today. Looked solid, build quality appears good. Trigger was AK nice. Safety was a bit heavy, but something to get used to. Action was smooth. I think it would be a good competitor to the SCAR-17 in the lightweight .308 battle/fighting rifle category but I suspect lacking in the precision semi-auto role (based on pure guess work from the construction and action).
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Figured this was relevant. Popped up in my feed
    Last edited by SCLBlack; 12-03-16 at 22:08.
    "An MP5 is great inside of a house, but first you have to get to the house." Kevin Owens

Feedback Score
    I had an original 308 galil. It was a beast and the recoil was stout. Sometimes looking at modern Israeli guns is like looking at French cars-just odd. This thing needs a longer hanguard for starters.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    I had an original 308 galil. It was a beast and the recoil was stout. Sometimes looking at modern Israeli guns is like looking at French cars-just odd. This thing needs a longer hanguard for starters.
    Yeah recoil on the original 308 Galil is very stout. Like not enjoyable to shoot stout.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    RS Regulate is working on extended MLok handguards for the Galil Ace guns. They look nice.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    RS Regulate is working on extended MLok handguards for the Galil Ace guns. They look nice.
    I've seen a pic of one on the interwebz that stops at the gas block and it does look really nice.

Feedback Score
    Is the lower on these polymer? I wonder just how much aftermarket support will be available outside of mags. That video was really impressive with showing muzzle jump.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatlander35 View Post
    Is the lower on these polymer? I wonder just how much aftermarket support will be available outside of mags. That video was really impressive with showing muzzle jump.
    Yes it's polymer but the mag feed is not, it's metal.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast