Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AR 9mm FTE issue

Feedback Score
    I sure hope they aren't the mags as I bought 6 of them. I guess it's not an awful situation if they are fixable. SO pardon my ignorance on the matter, but why would the feed lips be causing an FTE? How could I diagnose that as the problem? adjust the feed lips and see if it works? I haven't put too many rounds through the gun yet, maybe a box worth. I'm not seeing any noticeable wear on the bottom of the BCG. Thanks for all the info!

Feedback Score
    Deleted
    Last edited by bfoosh006; 08-29-17 at 19:42.

Feedback Score
    No brass catcher. The way the gun was barely flinging them I sure didn't need one.

Had some success today. Added the extra power spring and it ate up WWB ammo. Not a single FTE. Very exciting.
    I did have issues with Remington 115 Hollow points though. Multiple FTE. Any thoughts as to why or any modifications I could make to fix it?

I am hoping that I can try some different types of ammo with the same success as the Winchester. This thing is a lot of fun when it cycles properly!

Feedback Score
    Try to release the magazine after loading the round and see if it will eject it reliable.
    You may need to add a spacer in the buffer tube or 7x quarters.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    ving a new issue now. After having a good day the other day with winchester i wanted to try some different ammo. Herters 115 gr and brow ing 147 grain. Without fail I would get a ftf on the last round in the mag. The round gets pushed up to the top of the receiver against the barrel. Any ideas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12