Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you, and welcome to all.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you all for the warm greeting.

Hopefully this section can do more than just post pretty pics. The idea is for reviews, and to include training and some methodology as to why I train people the way I do, and in some cases give examples of real world events as to why things are important to me (both equipment and training concepts).
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    How in the world did you convince the brain trust of m4c to give you your own forum space?

I guess I can't complain, I basically stole your photo setup and got to pick your brain for the last several years.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by richdkim77 View Post
    How in the world did you convince the brain trust of m4c to give you your own forum space?

I guess I can't complain, I basically stole your photo setup and got to pick your brain for the last several years.

Your thoughts, sarcasm, and opinions are always welcome, though I cringe when I say that...... :P
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123