Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: hearing protection act

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    I don't expect to receive any of my tax stamp money back. I just want to see this bill happen.
    This, Who cares about the money we have in the Tax Stamps, legalizing them means a lot more than $200 to me.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Yeah, sure id like money back, but as a tax credit, wife would commandeer it anyway, so not at all can concerned about that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    not to mention the second hand market it would create

scott

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I would love to see this as well as SBR removal from the NFA. There is no remotely logical reason for SBR being restricted.

Full auto, I would like, but I don't expect that one. Maybe just let us buy newly manufactured full auto under the NFA. (LOL, I said let us...sigh)

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I'm ok not getting my $200 back. I'd just like to see them removed from the NFA. I'm hoping that'll be a "compromise" to get it passed.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiz View Post
    I would love to see this as well as SBR removal from the NFA. There is no remotely logical reason for SBR being restricted.
    SBR restrictions are double dumb with the surge in the big pistol and braces....

Feedback Score
    While I am all for this I worry about the first time someone uses a suppressor in a mass shooting. The demonization of the AR was bad enough, I can't imagine what they would do to "evil silencers that allow people to be assassins". At least with a conservative court that will be less of a worry. I'm still not used to the idea of Scalia being replaced with anything other than a lib.

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure this will ever make it with the stigma around suppressors... I would however love to get a tax credit for my purchases but I'm not holding my breath on either. I sure hope I'm wrong!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I too would love to fill out a 4473 and walk out the door with an SBR, but... sbr's and machine guns are most likely unaffected by any future AWB. I'm not fearful that a ban will come in my lifetime, but it's nice knowing title 2 weapons are unaffected, leaving a backdoor open for AR's and other scary rifles. This one, I'm not so sure about. Suppressor, 1000%

scott

Feedback Score
    I need to seriously donate to the cause. Getting a refund on over a years worth of tax stamps would net my ass a pretty penny.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast