Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: hearing protection act

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Frankly, if we did get the money back from stamp purchases I would take all the money and donate it back to SiCo or another organization working to remove SBRs/SBS/AOWs from the NFA as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    Frankly, if we did get the money back from stamp purchases I would take all the money and donate it back to SiCo or another organization working to remove SBRs/SBS/AOWs from the NFA as well.
    Donate to them by buying more silencers

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel87 View Post
    Donate to them by buying more silencers

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    I mean, that was a given. Im sooooo far down that rabbit hole already haha

Feedback Score
    I'm pretty content with my versatile 30 cal and 45 ACP cans. Might still get a .22 can but if this actually passed I would go broke. I would definitely have one for every gun and then some.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I've got too many irons in the fire right now to start buying up cans too lol. My Rep is already I cosponsor. May drop a line just to show there is some support here

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm all for this, except IL would still need to legalize them being allowed anyways correct?

Feedback Score
    I think this would be transfered as "other" on the form. Not sure what that would mean, Illinois will probably still prohibit.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    yes, you would need IL congress to get a bill going if one isn't already. As far as I know, all NFA items are banned in IL. lifting the ban on suppressors would be a good start. I don't live in Chicago anymore, but I still own a home there and I would love to see some progress in this area.

scott

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I haven't played in the NFA game yet, but I am gearing up to. This cause is a no-brainer for any 2A supporter
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Of all those things I'd like to see suppressors removed from NFA. However I don't think they should need to be transferred thru dealers, nor should they require NICS. They should be treated as more expensive flash hiders and brakes. Although I know: baby steps.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast