Page 112 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1763

Thread: POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

Feedback Score
    Thanks, your first hand experience is appreciated.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RS4 View Post
    Thanks, your first hand experience is appreciated.
    You are very welcome. One of the nice things about being in this industry so long is getting to try so many new things. New things that are low quality, that I wouldn't use myself, or wouldn't recommend to my family don't make it into pictures. I will point out, that shouldn't be confused with meaning everything is suited for night raids in Haiti, or jumping into northern Iraq for extended use. Things that find their way into pics may be perfect for my sister who just enjoys shooting, or a niece that is younger and can't hold a full size firearm. However, it does mean that anything in pics has been shown to not be garbage in my usage.

Hopefully that helps, and I always try to give answers to any questions regarding gear. In the case of the new Glock(ish) frame, I think they out-Glocked Glock. This is the sort of frame people want, and with any luck at all, that company is going to do crazy well.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    New BCM MK12 variant....

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last edited by TriggerFish; 10-21-22 at 13:06.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My current 80 year span of 9mm LUGER pistols

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Page 112 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast