Page 7 of 173 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Goodness I love the carbine length URX II photos you've been sharing on Facebook.

Do you have a favorite rifle?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Stickman,your photos are amazing. Just had to throw that out there.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    One of the nephews doing a little black powder shooting.

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot_man View Post
    Goodness I love the carbine length URX II photos you've been sharing on Facebook.

Do you have a favorite rifle?
    Thanks, I like those as well. I can't say I have a favorite AR, maybe my duty weapon because of how much fun I've had with it, but even then that would be more for the memories than anything else.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDeltaJuliet View Post
    Stickman,your photos are amazing. Just had to throw that out there.

Thank you, I am humbled by your kind words.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Awesome images, thanks for the ideas and the presentation!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Page 7 of 173 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast