Page 17 of 173 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot_man View Post
    Do you find the shorter scout light a better fit for the rifle?

I've been contemplating a full size or one cell scout for my new 16S.

Also digging the SCAR photos!
    Thanks, and yes, I do really like the one cell scouts. The two cells might put out more light, but I'm more interested in the "right" amount of light, and the one cell lights seem to do pretty well in that regard.

Glad you like them, more to come.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post
    How did you process this photo? I don't understand the softness and the sharpness at the same time.
    It is the aperture used in shooting the picture and balancing the sun setting with ambient light, plus the flash units used. It certainly required post processing for this particular image as the lighting specs used weren't quite what I wanted and I had to adjust after the fact.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The ever iconic MP5.....

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    As always Stick you are awesome behind the camera.

This thread is killing me, between the URX2/3 the Centurion's and the DD RIS 2 rails it makes me want to have way too many projects
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierrahotel83 View Post
    As always Stick you are awesome behind the camera.

This thread is killing me, between the URX2/3 the Centurion's and the DD RIS 2 rails it makes me want to have way too many projects
    Thanks, I really need to update this thread with new pics.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A UBR pic mounted on the magical C series super low digit serial numbered Magpul lower....

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last edited by TriggerFish; 10-14-18 at 14:54.

Page 17 of 173 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast