For anyone that wasn't paying attention, RMR Bullets has been selling what I assume to be 62 gr Gold Dot or Fusion .224 projos for a good price and I picked up 500 of these new (not pulled) and would like any insight on powder choice, primer, etc. They will be loaded in either LC, Speer, or Winchester 5.56 cases, and will be used for hunting and SD. For this same purpose I have 64 gr Nosler BSB's loaded over 23.1 gr of 8208 XBR, but they're loaded to about 2,750 fps out of a 14.5 bbl and I'll primarily be using these out of a 11.5" SBR w/ suppressor. On hand I have TAC (SBR doesn't like it), 8208 XBR, H322, Varget, CFE223, and BLC-2. I'd prefer to use a ball powder for easy metering but I'm not locked in to any of the powders I currently have.

Thus far I've read through the Ramshot and Hodgdon load data, and while Ramshot shows some promising data it's all with powders I've never used (except TAC) and Hodgdon's data is anemic at best. I'm entirely open minded about this, and while I could just continue to use the 64 gr Nosler load I have, Nosler pro shop doesn't seem to have them on sale as often as the past, and good deals seem not to be had at this time.