Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What next for the AR15 market now that Trump is elected? (A Stick Op-ed piece)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well spoken Stickman. I agree that the market is overshadowed with low quality parts/rifles. I cringed the other day at a local store when a poor sap payed over $500 for an ATI hybrid and walked out thinking he had something.
    I know this is an older thread and was wondering if y'all still felt the same...

Feedback Score
    Wow. You should probably Stick with photography.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrevailFI View Post
    Wow. You should probably Stick with photography.

And you should stay in your lane. If you have an intelligent rebuttal or a differing POV based off of your experience in sales (during pre and post Obama), then please share. If not, be quiet.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Oh, so you'd like a detailed editorial critique. Content, grammar, or construction first? Because I could go on for awhile about each aspect.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    And you should stay in your lane. If you have an intelligent rebuttal or a differing POV based off of your experience in sales (during pre and post Obama), then please share. If not, be quiet.

C4

Oh, so you'd like a detailed editorial critique. Content, grammar, or construction first? Because I could go on for awhile about each aspect.

"Be quiet"!!!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrevailFI View Post

"Be quiet"!!!

At least something of worth or value. Nothing you posted added anything to the convo.

C4

Feedback Score
    So, in the first post.. Stick, ya spoke of a store in the PNW jacking up prices on Colts... Just taking a guess, but is it in Bellvue?? lol.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    IMO, there is no reason to ever buy slop, especially in an adverse political climate. I, for one, have always bought quality gear. I have less of it, but it will work when I need it to. I do enjoy the fact that I bought literally everything I needed before the election, so in recent months I've been buying things I want, which is wonderful freedom. I'm also shooting more than I did- I no longer feel the need to be such a Scrooge about my ammo stocks, with reasonable knowledge that buying panics don't generally happen with this type of electoral outcome. All that said, I am keeping my rainy day gear stashed, sealed, and dry, just in case.
    Last edited by sevenhelmet; 03-03-17 at 21:37.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock-N-Ruin View Post
    So, in the first post.. Stick, ya spoke of a store in the PNW jacking up prices on Colts... Just taking a guess, but is it in Bellvue?? lol.
    I think you evidently know what one I mean.... :-)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenhelmet View Post
    IMO, there is no reason to ever buy slop, especially in an adverse political climate. I, for one, have always bought quality gear. I have less of it, but it will work when I need it to. I do enjoy the fact that I bought literally everything I needed before the election, so in recent months I've been buying things I want, which is wonderful freedom. I'm also shooting more than I did- I no longer feel the need to be such a Scrooge about my ammo stocks, with reasonable knowledge that buying panics don't generally happen with this type of electoral outcome. All that said, I am keeping my rainy day gear stashed, sealed, and dry, just in case.
    For some odd reason, we are still seeing shoddy products being released, which makes no sense.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast