Page 59 of 129 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .XL View Post
    Nice review, guy can shoot. Notice he seems to catch the funkiness with the slide at lock and magazine release affecting the trigger, that was previously mentioned in the iv8888 vid. The creep at break seems to be a little bit different take than from JeremyS and Mac though. Curious.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dougsk View Post
    Counting the day I got the email in the calculation, it was 59 days from order placement on 22 Jan to email generation on 21 March. Guessing Cabela's has stuff in place at 60 days. Does that seem right with yours?
    Yep, the same for me. I ordered mine on January 29th. I replied saying that I wanted to keep the order in place and I received an "Incident" automated reply of sorts.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan28 View Post
    Yep, the same for me. I ordered mine on January 29th. I replied saying that I wanted to keep the order in place and I received an "Incident" automated reply of sorts.
    Yeah I got that same email. Like everyone else here, dang it!, I want one. Here's to May instead of July.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I went to my local gun guy and had him look one up ! They were listed on one of his suppliers, but Not In Stock of course, which is fine ! He put in the "Order" so we will see. I told him no big rush and figured they wouldn't be around till the end of April anyways. I see Cabelas has them @ MSRP $499 for the Black,my guy quoted me $480 plus tax. He always says that CZs don't have much of a profit margin for him so who knows ! He isn't the cheapest guy around but is far from the most expensive,,so most the time he is fair. Anyone else who has not ordered one from Cabelas have ball park figures on what there price is gonna be ? Thanks

Feedback Score
    Gosh, I just sent a slide off to ATEi to get some work done. Huge bummer that it seems like it'll be back in my hands before the P10Cs start making their ways to stores.

Looks like the same frame for the compact and full size. Curious what the benefit would be to have a new product SKU for just a smidgen of extra barrel.

Feedback Score
    Picked mine up this weekend. Production models changed a bit.

Feedback Score
    Not funny! You are 2 days late.

Feedback Score
    What? The fella at the shop said it was the new polymer CZ. Same size as my Glock and everything. I gotta tell you guys, the trigger is terrible.

Feedback Score
    More bad news. The front sight is machined as part of the slide. Machining marks all over visible under the paint too...

Last edited by legumeofterror; 04-03-17 at 19:00.

Page 59 of 129 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast