Page 113 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Interesting that you found the CZ's trigger was better than the G5+19 gun. Can't wait to read about you trying to break the 10C.
    I don't think it will be that hard. Does anyone have one that doesn't malfunction?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    We should find out soon. I have 1050 rounds of blazer brass and about 300 rounds of wolf to get her started.

The G5 trigger is just average Glock, nothing special. I have a std Gen 3 17 that is better. I gather it is an improvement over the Gen 4 but I avoided those for obvious reasons.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    I don't think it will be that hard. Does anyone have one that doesn't malfunction?
    Yeah, I do...no malfunctions yet..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I currently have two CZ P-10C pistols, a new Gen5 G19 (unfired) and I just picked up the new S&W M&P 15rd compact today from my dealer. To *me* the CZ P-10C's triggers on *my* two pistols are superior to the other two. The Gen 5 isn't bad by Glock standards, there is a little sponge before the wall but the break is fine. Out of the box , the trigger on *my* M&P compact is much better than the 1.0 version, its accuracy and reliability are yet to me determined. So far with approx 4,000 rds of assorted FMJ ball and HP's of different weights my P-10c's have been pefect in function and with no issues. Be aware, on a new CZ P-10c pistol, the trigger, mag release and slide release *may* take a little time to break in. Mine did, and now all three are excellent.
    Last edited by Biggy; 09-25-17 at 15:31.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Interesting that you found the CZ's trigger was better than the G5+19 gun. Can't wait to read about you trying to break the 10C.
    Do most find the G5+ 19's trigger to be better?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    Do most find the G5+ 19's trigger to be better?
    People find it better than the Gen 4 Glocks. Better than the CZ? Hell no. And compared to the VP9, PPQ and a whole lot of other guns the Gen 5 Glock trigger blows. The ones I've put a scale to were over 6 lbs. True, the wall and the springy break are gone, but it's not impressive by any means. I honestly think a Gen 3 with .25 cent trigger jobs and a minus blow the Gen 5 out of the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I was able handle both a CZ P10C and a Gen 5 G19 for comparison purposes the other day. My subjective observations are that the CZ outwardly was at least as well finished, had a noticeably more crisp trigger break, and had a much grippier texture on the grip. The CZ also felt better in my hand than the G19, but others may feel differently. The G19 is still more compact and lighter, or at least felt lighter. The CZ seems over built in comparison. I didn't like the sights on either, but give the edge to the CZ since they are at least serviceable and made of metal.

I'd be curious to put some rounds down range with the CZ, but given that I have a VP9 I like a lot too I won't be rushing out to buy a CZ.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerw02 View Post
    People find it better than the Gen 4 Glocks. Better than the CZ? Hell no. And compared to the VP9, PPQ and a whole lot of other guns the Gen 5 Glock trigger blows. The ones I've put a scale to were over 6 lbs. True, the wall and the springy break are gone, but it's not impressive by any means. I honestly think a Gen 3 with .25 cent trigger jobs and a minus blow the Gen 5 out of the water.

Glock evolving into better things, still, huh. Are glock engineers just lazy? Or accepting of mediocrity? Hell they don't even need engineers as little as they do.
    Last edited by johnnyrebel87; 09-24-17 at 06:10.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am 3/4 of the way through the 2000 round challenge, with no issues so far. I find it to be a better host for an optic than the Glocks I've had, as for me it seems to naturally point with a rmr much better.

The only common issue I have experienced so far was the magazine release being very stiff; after 500 rounds it feels normal.

I will say the newer Safariland 6354DO holster works great with the gun.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrebel87 View Post
    Glock evolving into better things, still, huh. Are glock engineers just lazy? Or accepting of mediocrity? Hell they don't even need engineers as little as they do.
    As certain other firearms manufacturers have demonstrated recently, sometimes mediocrity - being merely OK - isn't a bad thing.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 113 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast