Page 114 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    As certain other firearms manufacturers have demonstrated recently, sometimes mediocrity - being merely OK - isn't a bad thing.
    It's a buyer's market. Companies really aren't doing much to earn sales. Seems the only ones excited about the Gen 5s are Glocktards. I literally know guys buying Gen 5s with unfired Gen 4s at home.

Meanwhile, guys that aren't Glock guys are asking what it does better than previous generations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerw02 View Post
    It's a buyer's market. Companies really aren't doing much to earn sales. Seems the only ones excited about the Gen 5s are Glocktards. I literally know guys buying Gen 5s with unfired Gen 4s at home.

Meanwhile, guys that aren't Glock guys are asking what it does better than previous generations.

That's pretty common. It was the same when gen4 came out. One of those things I never understood but to each their own

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerw02 View Post

Are you saying companies are not trying hard enough to sell new guns? Because a few manufacturers have came out with a new product that is actually pretty good. Also I do not agree on the glocktard statement. I know a few guys who have actually bought a gen 5 because of the changes. They are not glock guys. But dudes who are tired of trying other stuff or want a pistol with easily accessible aftermarket/factory support. I had sworn off glock until they would change the gun. They made a lot of changes. I like everything but the hump. Which is not as bad with the finger grooves removed. I am not saying this makes the glock the best choice. But I think the changes were needed.

The gun is more accurate, has a trigger that does not need work, can be bought with ameriglo night sights, harder finish, more reliable setup, beveled slide for easier reholstering, ambi slide stop for lefties or righties who train both sides, finger grooveless while having actual traction. These are a few improvements that make the gun better. Not saying it is the best or anything. But just examples of what is better about it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bear13 View Post
    Are you saying companies are not trying hard enough to sell new guns? Because a few manufacturers have came out with a new product that is actually pretty good. Also I do not agree on the glocktard statement. I know a few guys who have actually bought a gen 5 because of the changes. They are not glock guys. But dudes who are tired of trying other stuff or want a pistol with easily accessible aftermarket/factory support. I had sworn off glock until they would change the gun. They made a lot of changes. I like everything but the hump. Which is not as bad with the finger grooves removed. I am not saying this makes the glock the best choice. But I think the changes were needed.

The gun is more accurate, has a trigger that does not need work, can be bought with ameriglo night sights, harder finish, more reliable setup, beveled slide for easier reholstering, ambi slide stop for lefties or righties who train both sides, finger grooveless while having actual traction. These are a few improvements that make the gun better. Not saying it is the best or anything. But just examples of what is better about it.

I think he's saying that (some) people are running out to buy the gen5 because it's new, not because the changes make a difference.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bear13 View Post

Agreed. I took a long hiatus from Glock (gen 3s and 4s) after having owned more than 10 of them, for multiple reason, and this Gen 5 G17 makes me want to give them another chance and try them out again. I like all the changes they have made. Icing on the cake would be MOS, FDE, and Front Serrations

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    never mind
    Last edited by MeanCarbine; 10-17-17 at 15:11.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    No bueno.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HD1911 View Post
    Agreed. I took a long hiatus from Glock (gen 3s and 4s) after having owned more than 10 of them, for multiple reason, and this Gen 5 G17 makes me want to give them another chance and try them out again. I like all the changes they have made. Icing on the cake would be MOS, FDE, and Front Serrations
    I don't shoot Glock as much as I used to, but still carry one. I've been shooting VP9s for both competition and recreationally. When I heard Gen 5 Glocks were coming I hoped like crazy they would have forward serrations. I don't see why Glock doesn't seem to put two and two together and realize that the MOS needs FS more than any other model. If/when Glock comes up with a Gen 5 MOS/FS I will buy one. Until then, Glock doesn't interest me all that much...I've got an RM06 NIB waiting to go on what my next carry gun will be. If it's nothing new my extra carry or G34 will get it, I suppose.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Another torture test :

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanCarbine View Post
    No bueno.

I am currently carrying my P10c. I have about 900 rounds down range with it. The only response I have to the video is that we did not see the weapon prior to the refinishing. I would have liked to have seen that video done with a fresh from the factory gun. That being said, I still love my VP9 too.

Page 114 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast