Page 64 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good to hear they are on the way. Though quantities are sure to be constrained for a long time. Might be awhile until one is readily available.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecWired View Post
    Good to hear they are on the way. Though quantities are sure to be constrained for a long time. Might be awhile until one is readily available.
    I think quite a few of the big retailers will get their orders fulfilled. I'd be surfing the web here over the next few days.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I guess I should probably get my order in with their LE department.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have a request in with CZ-USA for a T&E gun. If they approve my request, we'll soon have a CZ P-10 C endurance test consisting of 1000 rounds fired in roughly 15 minutes.

I know it's not realistic, but I have interest in doing the video for my own curiosity's sake and quote on quote "science." Fingers crossed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMoses View Post
    I have a request in with CZ-USA for a T&E gun. If they approve my request, we'll soon have a CZ P-10 C endurance test consisting of 1000 rounds fired in roughly 15 minutes.

I know it's not realistic, but I have interest in doing the video for my own curiosity's sake and quote on quote "science." Fingers crossed.
    You ask fo r the T&E one I had...it has well over 1k rounds through it, although it was done over a few weeks.

You will be very impressed with the P-10

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    You ask fo r the T&E one I had...it has well over 1k rounds through it, although it was done over a few weeks.

You will be very impressed with the P-10

TXPO
    That would be funny if they sent me your gun. Are their requirements for T&E guns strict?

In the event they don't send one, curious if I would ruin a personal gun with that many rounds in such a short time frame. I know that I would certainly destroy a rifle that way.. LOL.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I went to the NRA Show today and got to finger a P10c. I am in no way having second thoughts about my pre-order with CZ. The profile of the grip was fantastic, the undercut of the "beaver tail" didn't look odd in person, it looked good and made sense and was comfy. The "Spikes" on the back strap were aggressive, but I don't think they'll be that bad when shooting. They felt good when gripping the gun, felt like that thing wasn't gonna move at all when shooting. Nothing looked cheap, but I liked the font of the "CZ P-10 C" on the slide better on the initial release pics of the gun, no biggie.

The trigger. When I first watched the vids on the gun I was sold, (hook line and sinker) but the delay of the pistol and hearing other thoughts on the matter made me skeptical. I was impressed. The reset was truly short and the pull weight felt great. I couldn't get it to creep with my normal trigger pull. I tried to pull deliberately slow to get it to creep and couldn't. I then put a finger behind the trigger and pulled slowly and was able to get just the slightest bit of creep. The trigger was pretty damn nice and I don't see any reason at all to get any trigger mods to that gun if you're going to carry it defensively.

Now for the crappy news.

I ask the rep how many guns were in the initial shipment to CZ. I'm expecting to hear like, a thousand. He tells me one hundred fifty three. I asked if there happened to be any threaded versions, what I'm getting. NOPE. Just the black compacts no FDE ones either.

Still excited and my RMR will soon have a home, after I test the gun of course.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfAGunn View Post
    I went to the NRA Show today and got to finger a P10c. I am in no way having second thoughts about my pre-order with CZ. The profile of the grip was fantastic, the undercut of the "beaver tail" didn't look odd in person, it looked good and made sense and was comfy. The "Spikes" on the back strap were aggressive, but I don't think they'll be that bad when shooting. They felt good when gripping the gun, felt like that thing wasn't gonna move at all when shooting. Nothing looked cheap, but I liked the font of the "CZ P-10 C" on the slide better on the initial release pics of the gun, no biggie.

The trigger. When I first watched the vids on the gun I was sold, (hook line and sinker) but the delay of the pistol and hearing other thoughts on the matter made me skeptical. I was impressed. The reset was truly short and the pull weight felt great. I couldn't get it to creep with my normal trigger pull. I tried to pull deliberately slow to get it to creep and couldn't. I then put a finger behind the trigger and pulled slowly and was able to get just the slightest bit of creep. The trigger was pretty damn nice and I don't see any reason at all to get any trigger mods to that gun if you're going to carry it defensively.

Now for the crappy news.

I ask the rep how many guns were in the initial shipment to CZ. I'm expecting to hear like, a thousand. He tells me one hundred fifty three. I asked if there happened to be any threaded versions, what I'm getting. NOPE. Just the black compacts no FDE ones either.

Still excited and my RMR will soon have a home, after I test the gun of course.
    Yeah the absolute worse thing about the P-10 is going to be the wait. There is honestly now telling when folks are going to get theirs.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfAGunn View Post
    Now for the crappy news.

I ask the rep how many guns were in the initial shipment to CZ. I'm expecting to hear like, a thousand. He tells me one hundred fifty three. .
    I thought there were three shipments. Really there is just three people going on walkabout in America. The shipments are checked baggage. Heh Heh.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Handled a couple of these at the NRA show yesterday. Felt good in the hand, trigger is more than acceptable. I'm still sticking with my P07 though.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 64 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast