Page 112 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    The P10C has a plastic collar around the striker similar to the Glock. If the collar is not seated all the way in the relief molded into the backplate it can walk out of place. Every striker fired pistol I own has some up and down play with the back plate. Especially when the slide is not in battery. I would pull the plate off and check to see if inside has the proper relief and snap it back in place.

Most polymer pistols will auto forward if you seat the mag hard enough. It sounds like you are glad this is a friends pistol and not yours. David
    I haven't researched what it would take to remove that plate to check. I did think about disassembling that plate to check. there seems to be a lot more going on internally than on a Glock for example. I was disappointed by the malfunctions for my friend and myself. I had high hopes for the gun and was very excited to shoot it. This is a sample of one, so I'm not condemning the whole line by any means. Every new gun will have teething issues.

If anyone has any resources for good taking the slide apart, please post them here.

@fledge,

I don't consider the autoforward a "feature" since it's not reliably reproduced. This topic has been discussed here ad-nausea and most don't consider it a feature. Its also why S&W corrected the issue on their 2.0 line of pistols. YMMV.
    Life's a risk, enjoy the adventure - HOPLOETHOS

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I am not trying to bash your opinion here, just stating mine.

As far as the auto-forward like it or not. It was designed into the gun. Your sample tested sounds like it is not even near being broken in. So the consistency can change on that.

As far as the slide plate. If it is a simple case of not being properly installed is it really the guns fault? I do not care what you buy. If it is not assembled correctly it will not work. Also you do not know if anyone outside of cz has disassembled the gun to take a look. I also noticed some stuff on the cz forum. Problem is a lot of them guys run da/sa guns. Which are 100% different in form and function. So sometimes it is simply a misunderstanding of the operating system.

I do not believe the gun has a whole lot of difference in it and a Glock. I feel the p-10c is actually the first real copy/enhancement of the Glock design outside of Glock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bear13 View Post
    I am not trying to bash your opinion here, just stating mine.

As far as the auto-forward like it or not. It was designed into the gun. Your sample tested sounds like it is not even near being broken in. So the consistency can change on that.

As far as the slide plate. If it is a simple case of not being properly installed is it really the guns fault? I do not care what you buy. If it is not assembled correctly it will not work. Also you do not know if anyone outside of cz has disassembled the gun to take a look. I also noticed some stuff on the cz forum. Problem is a lot of them guys run da/sa guns. Which are 100% different in form and function. So sometimes it is simply a misunderstanding of the operating system.

I do not believe the gun has a whole lot of difference in it and a Glock. I feel the p-10c is actually the first real copy/enhancement of the Glock design outside of Glock. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aside from the auto forward "feature", we saw that the rear slide plate on the range demo also had a lot of up and down play. Once again, I don't know if that gun also has been disassembled outside of CZ's factory, but it leads me to believe that this issue may exist with more than just the two guns I saw. If anyone who actually owns one can check theirs, I'd be interested to know if it is an issue across the line.

Once again, I am not bashing the CZp10C. I enjoyed shooting the gun when I had the opportunity to do so. I just don't want to pay for one so that I can beta test for CZ.
    Life's a risk, enjoy the adventure - HOPLOETHOS

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slvr Surfr View Post
    Aside from the auto forward "feature", we saw that the rear slide plate on the range demo also had a lot of up and down play. Once again, I don't know if that gun also has been disassembled outside of CZ's factory, but it leads me to believe that this issue may exist with more than just the two guns I saw. If anyone who actually owns one can check theirs, I'd be interested to know if it is an issue across the line.

Once again, I am not bashing the CZp10C. I enjoyed shooting the gun when I had the opportunity to do so. I just don't want to pay for one so that I can beta test for CZ.
    Just checked mine. Barely moves up and down. Does not seem much different from any other striker I have owned. Zero issues with reliability. So one gun with a issue that easily could have been caused by improper assembly worries me zero. Took the slide off checked out the striker/plate setup. I see no reason why the movement will affect anything in operation.

There are a lot of squared away dudes who are running these and beating the shit out of them with no problems like you experienced. Has your friend contacted cz usa? They are really good about getting shit squared away if you have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mine moves up and down more than other strike fired pistols so much so I noticed it right when I got it. It hasn't caused me any issues up to this point with a little round count of 150-200 rds through it though. I locked the slide back and moved it down as far as it would go and it went into battery every time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Obagual View Post
    Mine moves up and down more than other strike fired pistols so much so I noticed it right when I got it. It hasn't caused me any issues up to this point with a little round count of 150-200 rds through it though. I locked the slide back and moved it down as far as it would go and it went into battery every time.
    I can just get my fingernail between the plate & the slide. A G19 is just a bit tighter.

I picked up mine today. Ran a patch thru the barrel, then off to my home range. Tried ejection without a magazine with the first couple of rounds. Empties fell out the magwell. Shot 100 rounds of 147g reloads without
    a problem. I'm going for 200 rounds a day till the 2,000 round challenge is done. The grip fits my hand just a bit better than my G19's. I'll live with these sights for a bit hoping Ameriglo is on target with the CZ sights.
    Never had a gun that would auto forward the slide with a manly reload before. I kinda like it.
    My CCC VersaClip is fine once I loosened the screw. My TLR-1 HL is a perfect fit. More mags on the way.
    Tomorrow is the big shoot off with my fully pimped G19.
    Good times.
    Last edited by md8232; 09-15-17 at 18:56. Reason: Wrong bullet weight

Feedback Score
    Finished my 2,000 round Challenge today.
    Info here if anyone cares:https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....476#post651476 Post 348.

TL : DR
    3 Malfs. Trigger didn't reset. Dropped mag, worked slide, then GTG.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I just picked up One at Clyde’s. They let me fiddle with 4 different ones. All were good, but I snagged the best trigger. I compared it to a G5 G19 at another store and there is no question the overall ergonomics, triggerand, frankly, fit quality was better with the cz. Hopefully this pistol will shake out better than my last plastic wonder, the 320.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I just picked up One at Clyde’s. They let me fiddle with 4 different ones. All were good, but I snagged the best trigger. I compared it to a G5 G19 at another store and there is no question the overall ergonomics, triggerand, frankly, fit quality was better with the cz. Hopefully this pistol will shake out better than my last plastic wonder, the 320.
    Look forward to hearing your thoughts, I have been tempted to pick one up to possibly replace my Gen 3 G19.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Interesting that you found the CZ's trigger was better than the G5+19 gun. Can't wait to read about you trying to break the 10C.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 112 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast