Page 117 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    Do any of you have the new CZ-USA catalog for 2018?

Does it show the P10-S and P10-F?

Pics?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkston_cz View Post
    Do any of you have the new CZ-USA catalog for 2018?

Does it show the P10-S and P10-F?

Pics?
    No. I was told to email them after the first week of January for the le catalog. So I'd imagine then.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've been shooting mine for the past few months since I bought it in September and have also never had any mags drop out while shooting. I maybe have around 1500 rounds through it. It is a nice shooting pistol, I love the trigger, and it has broken in a bit and gotten a bit better on take up so far. My magazine release was pretty stiff initially and wouldn't always let the mags drop free but has smoothed out with use.

Seems to be a mixed bag with the manufacturing, but overall I love the thing I just wish I had a carry holster that would fit it. I like my Raven's, but they don't fit. The Safarilands seem to be a bit more forgiving.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Which actually reminds me, are the P10C mags compatible in the P07s? I was playing with one of those yesterday at a show and it was pretty awesome but it looked like my P10 mags...

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunMiddie View Post
    Which actually reminds me, are the P10C mags compatible in the P07s? I was playing with one of those yesterday at a show and it was pretty awesome but it looked like my P10 mags...
    Yes. The p07 now ships with mags with orange followers and the proper cuts to make them compatible in the p10c and vice versa.

Feedback Score
    I'm told that the only new P10-C for the 2018 catalog is the Suppressor type.

Grey Framed Suppressor Ready model.

Feedback Score
    There is also a model with a white slide.

I like the suppressor model in Urban Gray the best.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Just tried my p10c in my VP9 safariland 6 series with light. It fits with positive als retention with and without the light. This pleases me.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I bought mine new and within the first mag the rear slide plate/cover dropped and hung up. After that I haven't had that issue since. I did experience a mag drop at some point but thought I might have not seated it well.

Now I believe the mag release and catch could be the problem. The mag release is stiff but I expected it to smooth out as much as I've worked it and buffed the mag release and catch. I noticed the mag release pin has a small step in the middle and I'm not sure why CZ designed it this way unless there was trouble with the pin walking.

So the step down in the pin is where the mag catch pivots. Since the middle of the pin is smaller, the mag catch tilts when either side of the mag release is pressed.

Also, like several others have reported, when the slide is locked back I can rotate the striker so it catches on the rear of the frame.

I plan on sending it back to CZ.
    I really like what the gun could be but I'm disappointed I volunteered to be a tester for a new gun. I'm sure it's just teething issues that will hopefully get resolved. CZ seems responsive to the issues.

I believe Cajun Gun Works is working on a better mag release pin in addition to a tool steel striker, trigger shoe, and a couple of other improved small parts.

BTW, you can fix the stock trigger dingus just by taking a round file and gradually filing it down flush with the trigger shoe.

Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    In those pictures did that happen to the striker while you were firing the weapon? David

Page 117 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast